Squats33 is offline Associate Member

First Time Pep advise

Hey guys, still in the middle of cutting currently 232 on my way to 220-215 from 245. At 6'2 and my current weight, what recommendations can yall give on peps. I previously had a shoulder surgery which still lingers but does not halt me from lifting. I would love to see if it could get fully healed. Looking for better recovery after lifting.

I already crush lean protein in my diet and I am happy with my weight decline. I usually take casein before bed and I am immediately on Multis and protein in the AM.

Have never taken any AAS, GH, or Peps but Peps definitely sound like something I would prefer to start with.

So to conclude, I want to continue to lose weight, recover faster and heal an injury that I think i re-tore after surgery.

Thanks all!

One bump for some help.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    What your first peptide cycle should be, all depends on what class of peptides you want to run. One of the most basic is GH peptides, GH is one of the first things most people run. There are numerous classes of peptides which do completely different things. You have your IGF-1 class of peps, your GH peps, your melanotan peps, myo-inhibitors, etc.

I'm looking for healing/ recovery.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    You would do well with the standard 100/100 mcg program...which is simply 100 mcg of both GHRP-2 & ModGRF1-29 3X per day. If you wanted to use more, you could, but I am not going to say you need more in order to experience the positive effects your looking for. Just a basic program is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsquat1 View Post
    I'm looking for healing/ recovery.

Why 3x's/day? What about one dose prior to bed for a good rest period?

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    tb500 is great for healing.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Mate,
    Look at my TB500 log here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........
    TB-500 is used by weightlifters for healing. Specifically, my shoulder problems and my tendonitis now seem to be in remission, and I can now lift more or less comfortably.

Additionally, I'm thinking of getting a fairly large quantity of GW501516. It is taken orally, and is marketed as "exercise in a pill". Specifically, many use it for fat loss and to improve cardio/endurance. You may want to read the warning, as nothing comes without a certain amount of risk:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t-want-to-know.

For now, don't consider GH. Too expensive, and in all likelihood, what you get will be bogus.

Let me know if you have any questions on any of this....
    ---Roman

Thread Information