mkt
    mkt is offline Female Member

Question norditropin discontinued?

Im going back on hgh through my longevity doc and she said that the norditropin pen i used to use has been discontinued for adults, that it's only being prescribed for children now and that she'll put me on the expensive pens that can travel (ive forgotten what they're called but they don't require refrigeration and they cost twice as much)

1k per month is a lot to shell out for this stuff.

she then also said that because the quality of the hgh in these more expensive pens is superior, i only need it every other day so i'm back to ~500 per month.

really?

is all this accurate?

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by mkt View Post
    Im going back on hgh through my longevity doc and she said that the norditropin pen i used to use has been discontinued for adults, that it's only being prescribed for children now and that she'll put me on the expensive pens that can travel (ive forgotten what they're called but they don't require refrigeration and they cost twice as much)

1k per month is a lot to shell out for this stuff.

she then also said that because the quality of the hgh in these more expensive pens is superior, i only need it every other day so i'm back to ~500 per month.

really?

is all this accurate?

Ask her about Tev-Tropin, same quality lesser price. FDA approved. If she is telling you they are discontinued I would think she knows better than anyone on here.

mkt
    Thanks, have asked about Tev Tropin.

I can't help wonder if she's just switching me to the pricier stuff to make more money. I assume she's taking a percentage of whatever she orders for me. I like her and have no reason to distrust her but if norditropin were discontinued, I'd think I'd be reading about it here too.

She doesn't just give me a prescription but overnights me the meds (also testosterone , dhea, pregnenolone and some vitamin supps)

Othello is offline Member
    I don't know about USA but over here, docs get "encouragement" packages from med companies to promote certain drugs over others...so when a doc tells me take this its "better" than that I usually smell something fishy...

how can one gh be better than the other is the question we should ask....1iu of this gh should be the same as 1 iu from another mark provided both are human/pharm grade stuff made by reputable companies... I dont think those underdose or play around with the contents of the pens.

as for having to shoot EOD because gh quality being better in one pen...again...unless your doc is pushing generics or UGL stuff, I see no way in hell quality can differ...again 1IU is 1IU

just my 2 cents

mkt
    Yes something is fishy. I asked her if we could look into other options and she just wrote back that she now only offers genotropin. this of course after I've paid for expensive tests and her consulting fee.... I'm going to look around for a new doc. but they all have these crazy "consulting" fees i don't want to pay. ugh....

if anyone has genius ideas, please pm me

Thread Information