Painjunky is offline Junior Member

Could I be waisting my hgh?

Im probably being a little paranoid but Im nearing the three month mark with hgh between 2-2 1/2 iu 5/2. Ive been injecting subq with a 5/16 pin.
    I just watched the video here on subq injections and noticed I could be doing somthing wrong. Ive got very little body fat to start with and when I pinch my naval area I pretty much just pull up skin ( less than 1/2 inch between fingers) In the video the guy pinches a big blob of fat.
    The reason I ask is I havent felt any of the sides that are common with hgh nor have I noticed any benefits. I dont expect to see much in the fat loss area but I at least thought Id be sleeping better and recovering easier.
    Im clearly not taking a muscle building dose and I know Its still early to tell any anti aging benefits but I thought Id be feeling a few of the sides . Is this dose too low be getting them? Thoughts? @ $325 a week Id hate to learn that Im waisting by not injecting properly into enough fat.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    try pinning IM in your front delt

As long as you get the HGH into the body, IM or subQ, it's going to work. You're paying $26/iu? WOW! For pharma, that's still expensive. You should be seeing/feeling some results based on 2.5iu/ed 5/2 x 3 months. If you're not feeling/seeing any results you could have bad HGH. For $26/iu, you should look like a 16 year old. LOL

Painjunky is offline Junior Member
    Lol ! Yes its expensive omnitrope $2600 for box of 8vials @ 5.8 mgs per vial. But At least I know its 100% real . Folks that I havnt seen in a while all compliment me . Maybe I just dont notice as much. I was just expecting to feel some sides from all the experiences Ive read on this forum. And I was really looking foward to getting better sleep!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Painjunky View Post
    Lol ! Yes its expensive omnitrope $2600 for box of 8vials @ 5.8 mgs per vial. But At least I know its 100% real . Folks that I havnt seen in a while all compliment me . Maybe I just dont notice as much. I was just expecting to feel some sides from all the experiences Ive read on this forum. And I was really looking foward to getting better sleep!
    Not everyone will experience side effects,,,which actually a good thing in most cases.

Thread Information