Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: TB 500 results.... members please sign in!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

TB 500 results.... members please sign in!

Ok. I've been "preaching" TB500 for more than a year now, and just out of curiosity, I'd like to get an idea how many have used TB500 and found relief.

1. Times Roman

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Ok. I've been "preaching" TB500 for more than a year now, and just out of curiosity, I'd like to get an idea how many have used TB500 and found relief.

1. Times Roman
    2. Lovbyts. It worked when I used it and help recover from shoulder surgery.

Iceberg is offline Member
    Going on 2 weeks.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven't used it for long enough yet.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    3. Jimmyinkedup
    Worked for a pretty serious rotator cuff injury. Now I was doing physical therapy at the time but a few weeks after incorporating the tb was when the progress and my ability to really DO the PT occurred. I believe in the stuff for sure.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a believer myself.
    I got alot of other things helping my nagging injury but since I started tb500 5-6 weeks ago been feeling better and sleeping better ect...
    i wish I could say it was tb500 that got me to this point but it think it did play a role and worth it.
    my 2 cents

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm a HUGE believer in TB500. I had some pretty serious injuries. First was a pretty severe neck injury from BJJ that has lasted me over 2 years. This impacted me greatly and no matter what I did nothing helped it. I also had accute Tendonitis in my right elbow. Well, after the 8 weeks both injuries were healed up at least 95% and have been since I stopped several months ago.

This is hands down one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

I've been doing a "maintenance" dose here lately and it seems to have put the brakes on what was becoming tendonitis, and now making some pretty good progress ALL without resting too much. I'm hitting one arm curls lightly, two arm machine curls moderately, and skipping reverse curls.

My knee has been getting better, it flared up pretty bad at one point and was fine again within a few days. Idk how much I could attribute to TB-500 because I used it soon after the knee problems arose.

However for my shoulder I think it's worked wonders, usually when I tweak my right shoulder slightly it'll give me grief for the next few weeks/months. This time I tweaked it, benched heavy a few days later, maxed a few days after (my program called for it and I was so close to the finish I didn't want to stop) and it held up fine. Now within a week or so later it's better than it was before tweaking it.

If 10 more people praise it, i ll do it after new years

You make it sound like a miracle drug, i hope it is!

Lifted1 is offline Member
    I have noticed a big difference in my shoulders for sure! Everything just feels "lubricated". Even relief from a tweak seems to happen sooner. I am on week 6 and have noticed benefits around week 3...although they might have been placebo lol

My knee tendinitis is completely gone! I rested it properly for a week and I've had 3 squat sessions in 1.5 weeks including leg extensions, leg press, front squats and leg curls none of which aggravated it! Those exercises were a recipe for disaster 3 weeks ago but some rest and tb500 and it's completely cleared up. I'm absolutely sold. Shoulder feels great too.

7. Khazima

I scraped the shit out of my shin two weeks ago. carrying some old picnic table that was on the side of the house, falling apart, and as I was carrying it, a board broke loose and scraped all down my shin. about a 4" gash.

my parents came over the following weekend, and it was mostly gone.

this weekend, you can't see it.

not bad for 53?
    Khazima likes this.

I'm starting this stuff for sure within the next two weeks. Does anyone have a link to some in-depth info for dosing and proper usage? I found a fairly decent page here TB-500 - Thymosin beta-4 usage, side effects and where to buy but any more info would be so appreciated!

Iceberg is offline Member
    Human TB500 dose = 5/32 x 20/37= 25/296 or approx 0.084459mg/kg

200lb man should be 7,66mg per week

That's what I found in my search.

Thread Information