Sparda is offline New Member

Cant get PCT drugs

I cant get PCT drugs at all. I'm doing test.e 750mg per week and stana 50mg per day. I'll do this for about 6 weeks at least. I was thinking about tapering off with stana for about 6 weeks to try and minimise my losses. Any suggestions appreciated.

No I'm not an idoit.

The problem is that I'm in Australia. Nothing gets thru our customs system. I need either some "natural" alternative or a way of controlled discontinuation to minimise my losses.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wasn't going to say you were an idiot, but I don't think it was the smartest thing to start a cycle and then try to get your PCT lined up..Rule number one: Have everything in hand before starting your cycle, including supplements, pins, PCT, ALL gear..Not a flame, just learn a lesson from this..

Doc M

Britguy is offline Banned
    maybe you can get some tribulus, but you should be able to get some PCT stuff from an online pharmacy maybe, 750mg pw is a lot to not think about taking nolva, i seem to be ok with gyno but you cant take anything for granted, whats your cycle history by the way?

bitta is offline Associate Member
    correct me if im wrong but isnt the liquid clomid and nolva and clen and cialus etc. all legal because of it being in the form it is? Ive heard two different things about it and I see alot of people that advertise boldly on the net with web pages and **** so I was wondering if my boy could order that in australia?

Clomiphene is on the restricted imports list as is HCG and just about everything else of any value. What I need are some other options. By the way this is my first cycle. Yes I am a maniac.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    There are a lot of research companies that you can get the stuff from legally here in the U.S. Just make sure you are only doing it for research.........

Thread Information