gerry619 is offline New Member

Angry Must end cycle now...please help with my PCT schedule.

I've decided to end my cycle a week early for several reasons: for some reason I've been really depressed, I mean dangerously depressed the last few weeks and I think it may be because of the juice. I am on an emotional rollercoaster...i get viciously angry, jealous, and then I feel like shutting my eyes on the freaking freeway and letting the wheel do it's thing. This is not worth it. I should be taking the last shot today, but I won't. I've been on deca 300 and test 400. I did 4 weeks on d-bol weeks 2 - 6. Today should have been the 10th week on the cycle.

what are the consequences of finishing the cycle like this?

i last juiced last wednesday, 09/01. can i start my clomid at 300 mg and so on today, or should I wait until two weeks after last injection?

IF I HAVE 50 MG clomid pills, do I take them all in one shot, or throughout the day? Should I run the PCT cycle longer...I plan to run it with nolva..yes, no?

...and yes, I was working out a lot on cycle, and i used nolva, and i ate well, and took vitamins. unfortunately, along with personal life issues, the juice, i think, amplified my emotions and it hasn't been a pleasant few weeks.

gains: 15 pounds by the end of the d-bol. lost 5...total gains were 10 lbs.

U need to wait three weeks after ur last shot of decca to start PCT. It should be done like this:

Day 1 300 mg clomid\20 mg novla\.25 ldex
    Day 2- 30 100mg clomid\20mg novla\.25 ldex
    You can run some tribulus at 6g ed.

I ran this my last PCT and by far I kept the most gains and strength EVER!
    Clomid could be taken all at once

Thread Information