Thread: thyroid

STRANGE is offline Associate Member

Cool thyroid

thyroid post cycle therapy

i planned on taking it
    day 1-5 250mcg
    day 6 125mcg
    day 7 62.5mcg

7 on 5 off for about the last 6 weeks while on a sust 500 a week cycle. ive read every thing i can about it and i just get confused. ive read that you need a pct but then some things i read make it seem if using it with juice, and the 7 on 5 off, you wouldnt need a pct for it. and if i did need a pct, is any of the stuff avaible over the counter in the us???? can some please help ?

o ya and is t3 bad while on hgh, i read the whole artilce about the effects of t3 while on hgh,and maybe im just retarded but i just get confused sometimes
    Last edited by mike88; 09-20-2004 at 11:51 PM.

???????anybody????

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    You are insane Bro if you are going to take 250mcg of T-3, i personally run it at 12.5-25mcg per day and have never taken more the 50mcg per day and i compete...this is crazy...as for PCT this is what i do:
    Starting cycle day 1 i start my clomid at 150mg
    Day 2 of the cyelc i take 25mg of cloid and continue it untill 2 weeks after my cycle
    Two weeks after my cycle i up the dose to 50mg of clomid per day and continue it for 4-6 weeks.
    I use T-3 with all my cycles at 12.5mcg per day all the way through and through the PCT, i use it mainly for it's protein synthesis properties.
    XXL

so ur saying if i run it everyday at 12.5 mcg everyday i wouldnt have to worry about a pct for the t3? since it prob wont shut down my own production? so at the end of my cycle when i stop t3 my thyroid will still function properly on its own?
    Last edited by mike88; 09-21-2004 at 01:12 PM.

anybody???

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    12.5mcg wont do much! for proper thyroid pct do the following:
    T-100x... its GOOD **** for thyroid pct, mandatory IMO
    Bladderwrack
    and Coleus

also make sure you stay good on selenium, chromium, zinc and copper. keep the zinc a whole sh*t load higher than copper when supplementing though!

should be good to go

also, take your bbt constantly

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    so ur saying if i run it everyday at 12.5 mcg everyday i wouldnt have to worry about a pct for the t3? since it prob wont shut down my own production? so at the end of my cycle when i stop t3 my thyroid will still function properly on its own?
    YES!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    12.5mcg wont do much! for proper thyroid pct do the following:
    T-100x... its GOOD **** for thyroid pct, mandatory IMO
    Bladderwrack
    and Coleus

also make sure you stay good on selenium, chromium, zinc and copper. keep the zinc a whole sh*t load higher than copper when supplementing though!

should be good to go

also, take your bbt constantly
    I beg to differ 12.5mcg will deffinitly work...i have done it in this manner for a while now and get good result from it, maybe it's bacause i actually apply myself to my diet and eat clean 99% of the time that it prevents me from gaining fat while bulking, and helps me diet down for show...but whatever...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    I beg to differ 12.5mcg will deffinitly work...i have done it in this manner for a while now and get good result from it, maybe it's bacause i actually apply myself to my diet and eat clean 99% of the time that it prevents me from gaining fat while bulking, and helps me diet down for show...but whatever...XXL
    that depends highly on the person, and their current thyroid activity. I didn't say that it wouldnt' work, i said it will not do much. That does not mean there is no activity at all, and for somebody like yourself who has the diet and workout aspects down, then that little boost is enought to speed the process a noticeable amount!
    """"maybe it's bacause i actually apply myself to my diet and eat clean 99% of the time""""""
    are you implying that i am a mcdonalds eating fatass?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you hoping to accomplish? are you aiming at doing a clean bulk? or doing a serious stripping of fat towards the end of the cycle? this would make a considerable difference in dosing and duration etc...as for taking t3 with GH...Gh inhibits your thyroid function slightly so by adding 25mcg a day you can correct this small inhibition, but you don't want to go above 50mcgs/day because of it's effects on IGF-1 BP's (binding proteins) If your ever palnning on taking more than 25mcg/day of t3 you really need to monitor your BBT to accuarately dose yourself, you want to get your BBT into the optimal range 97.6-98.2 this varies with each individual, some people need as much as 1mcg per lb of bodyweight, some people need as little as 50mcgs this all depends on how close or how far away your BBT is from the optimal range. What Mike is talking about is adding a small dose (12.5mcgs) a day for the sake of added protein synthesis and conversion of carbs and fat while bulking, 12.5mcgs probably won't interupt your natural endogeous production, so therfore there would be no need for thyroid pct's, by i would still suggest taking coleus forskolii with the low dose to optimize your thyroid function at the same time. If your going to cut with t3 then you will possibly be using a higher dose therefore you'll need some pct's as mentioned above to return your thyroid function quickly as possible, this prevents any rebound effcets people sometimes experience when they do longer t3 cycles etc...

thyroid post cycle therapy

i planned on taking it
    day 1-5 250mcg
    day 6 125mcg
    day 7 62.5mcg

7 on 5 off for about the last 6 weeks while on a sust 500 a week cycle. ive read every thing i can about it and i just get confused. ive read that you need a pct but then some things i read make it seem if using it with juice, and the 7 on 5 off, you wouldnt need a pct for it. and if i did need a pct, is any of the stuff avaible over the counter in the us???? can some please help ?

o ya and is t3 bad while on hgh, i read the whole artilce about the effects of t3 while on hgh,and maybe im just retarded but i just get confused sometimes

that depends highly on the person, and their current thyroid activity. I didn't say that it wouldnt' work, i said it will not do much. That does not mean there is no activity at all, and for somebody like yourself who has the diet and workout aspects down, then that little boost is enought to speed the process a noticeable amount!
    """"maybe it's bacause i actually apply myself to my diet and eat clean 99% of the time""""""
    are you implying that i am a mcdonalds eating fatass?
    No, not at all

I was just stating how i eat to make thing clear, so someone that eats nothing but junk won't think 12.5mcg wil save them...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    No, not at all

I was just stating how i eat to make thing clear, so someone that eats nothing but junk won't think 12.5mcg wil save them...XXL
    i know i know just fvckin around! I actually am considering throwing in 25mcg during my bulk(now) for protein synthesis, and keep fat gain a little lower! Got 4 bottles of cynomel, might as well do somethign with it!

i know i know just fvckin around! I actually am considering throwing in 25mcg during my bulk(now) for protein synthesis, and keep fat gain a little lower! Got 4 bottles of cynomel, might as well do somethign with it!
    I know, i have a whole bunch of it around, so i keep taking 12.5mcg while bulking but at this rate the supply dosen't seem to be going down , 1 bottle will last you forever......let me know if you do it how it works out for you...peace...XXL

Hey mike just wondering, but how are you taking it. Just a consistent 12.5 dose ED, or are you cycling at all? At that low of a dose i dont plan on cycling, but at the end i'm gonna just take some t-100x and bladderwrack to upregulate. I have the bottles sitting here, not gonna use them for anything else eh?

I just take it at 12.5mcg all the way though no cycling, occationally if i am planning on a really big binge out cheat meal, i will bump it to 25mcg that day, but 99% of the time it's 12.5mcg...after i stop taking it i usually jump on some over the counter Fat Burners just to make sure i don't blow up, but never had any issues with it, but taking things that help your thyroid and it's output is a great idea...i might do it this time around and see...XXL

Thanks guys!

there is a big misconseption about the thyroid. THe old school of thought had everyone tapering up and down. This is just dumb. the Thyroid rebounds in a few days it is better to just stop the T3 and suppliment Iodine it... ..For Any who have some confliction thoughts you are just wrong I'm Hypo thyroid. I've been on thyrois med for 12 years. I havemy blood work (PSA ) done when ever I cut. Before during and after. .....

By the way buy all you T3 and Clen At www.AR-research.com

they say the thyroid rebounds in a couple of days.is that naturally or with a pct?

naturaly ....the only thing you can do for pct is Iodine ...anything else is just a combination of vitamins and iodine or snake oil.

Mallet or anybody else that can help, im am currently taking hgh 3ius 5 on 2 off. with 500 mg of test a week for 10 weeks. i am in week 5. i planned on taking t3 for weight loss. now should i just run it everyday, or the 7 on 5 off, and if i do the 7/5 do i have to do the pct on every 5 off?? since i am on hgh and aas and my resting temp is 97.5, what dose do u think i should start at??
    also where can you get products like iodine, Coleus forskolii, T-100X in the US. Is it avalible over the counter or do u have to have a script??

Sorry so many questions butjust want to make sure i do everything right, and everybody seems to have there own ideas.
    Last edited by mike88; 09-26-2004 at 01:58 PM.

anybody????please

sorry lion your wrong on that one. There are many other things than iodine that can naturally boost your thyroid activity! Yes you are right about the fact that your thyroid recovers in a few days anyway, but that is highly person specific, especially to how much t3 they supplemented with, etc.

If you would like documentation to back this claim feel free to ask, as it is common knowledge. There is a list of compounds that will aid in thyroid activity!

Mallet or anybody else that can help, im am currently taking hgh 3ius 5 on 2 off. with 500 mg of test a week for 10 weeks. i am in week 5. i planned on taking t3 for weight loss. now should i just run it everyday, or the 7 on 5 off, and if i do the 7/5 do i have to do the pct on every 5 off?? since i am on hgh and aas and my resting temp is 97.5, what dose do u think i should start at??
    also where can you get products like iodine, Coleus forskolii, T-100X in the US. Is it avalible over the counter or do u have to have a script??

Sorry so many questions butjust want to make sure i do everything right, and everybody seems to have there own ideas.
    First of all, why are you doing 5 on 2 off? why not 6:1 or every day? the effects would manifest much faster. As far as everything else, at 97.5 i would just use the 12.5 mcg daily to start, and see what that does to your BBT. You are not that low really, and that should bring you up some. Also iodine, coleus, t-100x, etc. are all over the counter supplements. Google search and i'm sure you can find tons of sources for them!

First of all, why are you doing 5 on 2 off? why not 6:1 or every day? the effects would manifest much faster. As far as everything else, at 97.5 i would just use the 12.5 mcg daily to start, and see what that does to your BBT. You are not that low really, and that should bring you up some. Also iodine, coleus, t-100x, etc. are all over the counter supplements. Google search and i'm sure you can find tons of sources for them!

sorry for the multiple posts. browser tweaked out for a second

thanks a ton i think im gona start at 12.5 then ill see what happens to my temp from there.

your best off doign that, and monitoring your bbt changes. then up the dose slowly until you reach your optimal range, then hold that dose. Also if your using higher doses you should be cycling it! Good Luck!

Thread Information