Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: HCG question ?

  1. #1
    hab_s's Avatar
    hab_s is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    77

    HCG question ?

    I searched and found lots of different thing about HCG , HCG must be taken just after your last injection , stopped and followed by CLomid .
    Other says to take it with your clomid ( after las injection depends on the half life) so in fact what is good ?


    1 -HCG then Clomid
    2- HCG + CLOMID

    5000 Iu every 5 days is good or is it better to split it in 5 *1000IU ?

    is it better to inject HCG with an insulin syringue like you inject insulin or intramuscular is better.

    i usually do this :

    5000 IU *3 every 5 days and then split to Clomid ( 300mg 1st day etc ...... )

  2. #2
    hab_s's Avatar
    hab_s is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    77
    seems that no one want to answer !!!!

  3. #3
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    usually hcg can be used during a long cycle to avoid testicular athrophy then after the last injection do a proper pct of clomid after it then hcg 500ius every 5 days is fine however, if is short cycle just do clomid u will be fine 300mg day 1, 100mg 5 days then 50mg everyday for 22days this should be able to help, remember everyone's body is different some can recover fast or slow u cn do it IM it works well too, if u no the conversation of slin pin do it, see tis help bro...

  4. #4
    turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by REM
    usually hcg can be used during a long cycle to avoid testicular athrophy then after the last injection do a proper pct of clomid after it then hcg 500ius every 5 days is fine however, if is short cycle just do clomid u will be fine 300mg day 1, 100mg 5 days then 50mg everyday for 22days this should be able to help, remember everyone's body is different some can recover fast or slow u cn do it IM it works well too, if u no the conversation of slin pin do it, see tis help bro...
    I am almost done my First Cycle. I Mostly followed the Novice Cycle off the site.

    I Took 250mg Of Test Enathate A week For 10 Weeks, With 20mg Of D-BOl A day For the First 4 Weeks, And 10mg of Nolva a Day The Whole Time. Sunday will be my last test shot, Number 10. I was Going to continue to use the Nolva 10mg a day for the rest of the 5 weeks as it says to do in this cyle. I am also going to do the Clomid Theropy for weeks 13-15. But here is my Question. Some of my boys are telling me to use a Hcg with or after the clomid theropy. 1 Shot A week for 3 weeks of the HCG. This isnt a problem i have Access to Pregnly. My Questions Are; Is the HCG's Nessasary for such a small cycle? I have it anyway so if it helps i dont mind using it. Also When Should I Take The HCG. With the Clomid, After, What? And last but probably most important. Someone Told me to mix the 1 ml ampule of powder with the 1ml ampule of liquid and inject the whole thing. Is that to Much? Not Enough? And should i do that 3 times within 3 weeks? Please Help Me Guys Thanx For Reading so much.

  5. #5
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by turboneon95
    I am almost done my First Cycle. I Mostly followed the Novice Cycle off the site.

    I Took 250mg Of Test Enathate A week For 10 Weeks, With 20mg Of D-BOl A day For the First 4 Weeks, And 10mg of Nolva a Day The Whole Time. Sunday will be my last test shot, Number 10. I was Going to continue to use the Nolva 10mg a day for the rest of the 5 weeks as it says to do in this cyle. I am also going to do the Clomid Theropy for weeks 13-15. But here is my Question. Some of my boys are telling me to use a Hcg with or after the clomid theropy. 1 Shot A week for 3 weeks of the HCG. This isnt a problem i have Access to Pregnly. My Questions Are; Is the HCG's Nessasary for such a small cycle? I have it anyway so if it helps i dont mind using it. Also When Should I Take The HCG. With the Clomid, After, What? And last but probably most important. Someone Told me to mix the 1 ml ampule of powder with the 1ml ampule of liquid and inject the whole thing. Is that to Much? Not Enough? And should i do that 3 times within 3 weeks? Please Help Me Guys Thanx For Reading so much.
    again, hcg is not needed for short cycle but, it will not hurt if is used,
    can be used during the cycle to avoid testicular atrophy, and since ur not using DECA just do clomid 300mg 1st day 100mg 5 days then 50mg for 22days, is recomended to use it for 28 days but can do it longer till u notice
    some sor of improvement u no..... and u dont need to do a whole amp of HCG is too much it can supressed ur natural levels, just 500ui's weekly for 4 or 5 weeks rather than doing 5000 or more ui's for couple of weeks.....

  6. #6
    turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by REM
    again, hcg is not needed for short cycle but, it will not hurt if is used,
    can be used during the cycle to avoid testicular atrophy, and since ur not using DECA just do clomid 300mg 1st day 100mg 5 days then 50mg for 22days, is recomended to use it for 28 days but can do it longer till u notice
    some sor of improvement u no..... and u dont need to do a whole amp of HCG is too much it can supressed ur natural levels, just 500ui's weekly for 4 or 5 weeks rather than doing 5000 or more ui's for couple of weeks.....
    But When Should i do the hcg's????? i am taking my last test shot this sunday

  7. #7
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    a week after clomid...

  8. #8
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    Whoa, I'd research that some more! I've always read you should finish any HCG before you finish your Clomid and you should never take it after since it's HPTA suppressive.

    I've always done a few days of HCG if I'm not up to size at the end of the cycle, then waited a couple days, then done the Clomid. That's how I've read it should be done and I've been advised that way by pretty knowledgeable bros.

  9. #9
    hab_s's Avatar
    hab_s is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Whoa, I'd research that some more! I've always read you should finish any HCG before you finish your Clomid and you should never take it after since it's HPTA suppressive.

    I've always done a few days of HCG if I'm not up to size at the end of the cycle, then waited a couple days, then done the Clomid. That's how I've read it should be done and I've been advised that way by pretty knowledgeable bros.

    Me too that what i've been advised HCG after Clomid , is it better to inject HCG 1000IU every day with an insulin syringue or inject once 5000 iu after 5 days 5000 iu again .

    there is lots of different opinion ?

  10. #10
    turboneon95 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    46
    Can someone give me a straight Answer. Some people Tell me to do my Hcg 's a week after last shot and before my clomid. some others are telling to to do it a week after my clomid for 4-5 weeks, Ahhh What is it? I need to figure this out after tommorow i will be done my last shot of test and working into the 10th week.

  11. #11
    johnsomebody's Avatar
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,428
    Hey Pheedno! There should be a sticky on HCG use! There's a lot of confusion out there.

  12. #12
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by turboneon95
    Can someone give me a straight Answer. Some people Tell me to do my Hcg's a week after last shot and before my clomid. some others are telling to to do it a week after my clomid for 4-5 weeks, Ahhh What is it? I need to figure this out after tommorow i will be done my last shot of test and working into the 10th week.

    Bro why u worry about Hcg ,
    u got 10 week cycle and no deca so just do clomid,
    hcg is recomended for long cycles bro....

  13. #13
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    If adding Deca to a cycle, why would there be difference to add pregnyl to a cycle?

  14. #14
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    if u no the difference between deca and hcg then u no ur game...

  15. #15
    Sta11ion's Avatar
    Sta11ion is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Toronto 5days Miami 2days
    Posts
    731
    What I meant to say was, is it necessary to administrate HCG if you are taking Deca with a test, for example 500 ui of hcg per week while administrating deca during 10 weeks C, is this required. Would the Deca effect sexual interest that much, even if a test was taken during that 10 week C? Would the only benefit of administrating HCG during the C, to get a erection?
    Quote Originally Posted by REM
    if u no the difference between deca and hcg then u no ur game...

  16. #16
    REM
    REM is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    What I meant to say was, is it necessary to administrate HCG if you are taking Deca with a test, for example 500 ui of hcg per week while administrating deca during 10 weeks C, is this required. Would the Deca effect sexual interest that much, even if a test was taken during that 10 week C? Would the only benefit of administrating HCG during the C, to get a erection?
    I learned by experience and searching about Hcg must be taken during long cycle or when using DEca to avoid testicular athrophy which most of juicer
    have problem with, test helps to keep ur natural levels and also ur libido running while u r on it, deca definitly will shut ur levels down crazy to the point of getting depress due to ur sexual performance, some people can get away without it, i did not i had to work hard to recover ....
    not recomemded for short cycle but it will not hurt if u use it..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •