Jonnycatz is offline New Member

Nolva/Clomid question...

Am planning on running my 1st in about a month so I'm getting supplies prepared.. Plan on either superdrol, halodrol or phera-plex (4-weeker) mid-doses. Im 32 y/o, 6'3" and 190# with about a year of lifting exp. Will be using milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and flax oil before, during and after cycle. I have read many recommend nolva only for PCT at 40,40,20,20, or similar. I am considering adding clomid as well... My questions are: What rates would be recommended if I choose to run both for PCT? Finally, would PCT be similar for each of the three compounds? They will not be stacked BTW.. Thanx for input..
    Last edited by Jonnycatz; 05-13-2006 at 07:19 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnycatz
    Am planning on running my 1st in about a month so I'm getting supplies prepared.. Plan on either superdrol, halodrol or phera-plex (4-weeker) mid-doses. Im 32 y/o, 6'3" and 190# with about a year of lifting exp. Will be using milk thistle, hawthorn berry, and flax oil before, during and after cycle. I have read many recommend nolva only for PCT at 40,40,20,20, or similar. I am considering adding clomid as well... My questions are: What rates would be recommended if I choose to run both for PCT? Finally, would PCT be similar for each of the three compounds? They will not be stacked BTW.. Thanx for input..
    Clomid would be a good additive to PCT. Run it around 100mg for 2 weeks and then 50mg for the latter two weeks of PCT.
    IMO there is no ONE BEST PCT for any given cycle. People always post there cycle and ask...what is the best PCT for this cycle. In my experience I run almost exactly the same PCT no matter what the cycle is and merely run it until my sex drive is in perfect order again, usually 6 weeks of nolva with some clomid (a little letro maybe).
    I am adding aromasin to this current cycle to test it out and see how things go. So dont get hung up on the idea that there is a perfect PCT out there (just dont tell Anthony Roberts I said that) lmao.

Thread Information