Thread: My Pct

kn0bby8 is offline New Member

My Pct

I am goin going o be finidhing my cycle in a week. i have been running test400 at 400mgs for like 5 weeks and then bumped it up to 600mgs for the remaining 5 weeks. i have also been running letro at 1.25 everyother day and clen at 100mgs (5 pills not sure if its mgs) a day for the last 3weeks of the cycle. I have clomid, nolva and hcg on hand for my pct. i plan on starting my pct 18 days after my last shot. i ant to know if i should run the nolva day after last shot or wait the 18 days, when i should stop letro, doses of clomid, and when and how much hcg to shoot ( i only have 10,000iu).

anybody help?

seanw is offline Banned
    Did you do any research before you started this ? Bumping the test up isnt a good idea. Forget the HCG , you are supposed to do that during the cycle not during PCT. If this is your first cycle you dont need it anyway. Clen should also be run during PCT. Start the Nolva when you start PCT at 20mg a day for the whole cycle. Read this Pheedno's PCT

I have done research and all i have found is mixed opinions. I have read that your not supposed to take armidex or letro while taking nolva so that contrdicts what pheedno says. I have also read contrdicting things about hcg take during cycle and some take after cycle. I already read pheednos post very imformative but still does'nt tell me what doses to use with what i have and when. As for the clen with all the reading i have done on it i dont see a reason to take it during pct and not during yoiur cycle. i have read that people take it pct for its anabolic efect but i read that it doesn't have an anabolic effect until about week 6 and the anabolic effect was never proven in humans only in animals that were fed such high doses that it would be lethal for humans.

as to what yoiur saying i should run my letro until pct wich is 18 days after my last shot than clomid and nolva with no hcg. i planned on running the nolva at 20mg for 3-4 weeks what about the clomid. i only ask these newbie questions because there is so much contrdiciting stuff out there to read. this is my second cycle.
    i appreciate your reply thanks

Thread Information