john29_510 is offline New Member

gains during pct

Is it possible to make gains at the gym while doing PCT or is it basically just about maintaining the results of your cycle?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john29_510
    Is it possible to make gains at the gym while doing PCT or is it basically just about maintaining the results of your cycle?

Yes, its possible, but very very unlikely. I barly made any gains during PCT on 80mcg IGF-lr3 ED.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    I have had some gains during pct. Not much but some. I start taking creatine during pct. I use creatine only off cycle. Seems to help mentally and physically.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    pct is mainly for reststarting your hpta, and getting your natural test levels back up, add igf 1Lr3, 40-60 mcgs pwo if you want to make gains in pct

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i have made some small gains this go at it, I am using a borrage of supps and a lot of protien no igf/slin/gh nothing. I consume around 400gms of protien ed, 10mgs of creatin ed, liquid aminos before and after workout, phosphatedelseryne to cut cortisol as well as clen to do the same. and have cut my workouts to three days per week strictly compound movements like bench/deads/squats/snatch just basucally powerlifting movements, no drop sets just around 3 sets or so in the 6-8 rep range. I am very happy w/ the way my pct is going thus far. ended cycle @227 and now three weeks into pct I am at 224 as of this morning

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    also might I add that technically PCT is just for restoring your HPTA and liver/kidney functions, the first few weeks are when you will notice a loss IMO. I tend to rest for those first 2 weeks and maybey workout once in that time, because I know I have little to no testosterone meaning I will probably be doing more harm then good

Thread Information