Thread: DECA Pct

AdamXD is offline New Member

DECA Pct

Allright bros,

I am about to undertake a deca only cycle for 9 weeks. I know that everyone on here is going to say I need some test - but until I get it I'm going to run deca only. I've done this type cycle before with great results.

The board is filled with info on pct. What kind of reccomendations do you guys have for a cycle like this with regards to pct? Clomid? Nolvadex ? Does that liquid stuff really work you can get from chemical labs??

Thanks

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamXD
    Allright bros,

I am about to undertake a deca only cycle for 9 weeks. I know that everyone on here is going to say I need some test - but until I get it I'm going to run deca only. I've done this type cycle before with great results.

The board is filled with info on pct. What kind of reccomendations do you guys have for a cycle like this with regards to pct? Clomid? Nolvadex ? Does that liquid stuff really work you can get from chemical labs??

Thanks
    So you have no problem with having a limp di**, not getting it up anytime soon & not having any libido?

~theJuice~

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    So you have no problem with having a limp di**, not getting it up anytime soon & not having any libido?

~theJuice~
    He's never heard of Deca dick. Bad shit bros. You need the test.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    He's never heard of Deca dick. Bad shit bros. You need the test.
    regardless I don't see the guy listening to everyone... so, if you do continue.. you need clomid for sure.... get some trib and depending on the length of your cycle hcg .

deca pct

Thanks for the advise. I know everyone says to use some test when on deca . I've done an all deca before an I had no problems - not to say that shit won't happen this time but I know I have legit juice on my hands with the deca and I can't find any test that I trust is legit.

So you think clomid is good? Does A-R-R sell that stuff in oral form on their site? When should I start taking it, dosage, how long etc?

Thanks guys!

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    3 weeks after your last Deca shot begin PCT. Go to ARR's site and look for it. Clomiferin citrate or tomaxafin citrate I believe is how you spell it out.

Killer Bulk is offline Junior Member
    what does pct stand for

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle therapy , its what you do when you come off a cycle to kick start you natural test production again to help keep your gains

deca pct

You guys think I should run some liquidex during the cycle and clomid 3 weeks after last deca shot??

Thanks bros!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Bro if you don't get deca d@ck then more power to you but if you do - even once - when you really need it to perform - you will never let it happen again

Thread Information