JNel04 is offline Associate Member

TEST ONLY PCT...this okay???

this coming monday will be my last wk of an 11 wk cycle . my cycle was 650 mg/wk of a combo of test c and e. i just wanted to run through to make sure i had everything covered and some last min questions.

1) since i'm runinn both tests should i wait 14 days or about 18 days to begin the clomid?
    2) i'll be startin to take fenugreek (nat test booster), fish oils, sesamin, and a supplement to block cortisol (lean extreme) during pct. does anyone suggest any certain brands to go by for these? also as far as the sesamin, fenugreek, and the cortisol blocker do i begin that the day after my last injection or wait like the clomid?

plz...any insight would be nice. i want to keep everything i've gained and then keep on pushin once i'm off.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    You should have known all these answers before you started, but i think you should just start clomid 14days after. and you should get some nolva. as for all that other stuff i don't think its very important.. but clomid and nolva are a must

some extras for pct would be: tribulus, creatine, clen ... good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    You should have known all these answers before you started, but i think you should just start clomid 14days after. and you should get some nolva. as for all that other stuff i don't think its very important.. but clomid and nolva are a must

some extras for pct would be: tribulus, creatine, clen... good stuff
    yea i kno i already bought my creatine, nolva, and clomid. i already planned this b4 w/ some help, i just wanted some more opinions.

Anyone else????

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    alright, thata boy... just wanted to make sure you got you ish together

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    fish oils, sesamin, and a supplement to block cortisol (lean extreme) during pct.

All great supplements (no experience w/ lean extreme yet but heard its good.) I use sesathin but i hear sesamax is just as good i think. never heard of fenugreek.

what i realy want to kno is when do i start somethin like the lean extreme or fenugreek. day after last injection or wait a lil cuz test is still in my system?

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    I don't think that there is any need to wait on that stuff becuase it will probably help you cut water, and keep more of your gains.

Thread Information