Thread: Critique my PCT

Polska is offline Anabolic Member

Critique my PCT

I've just completed a long term low dose cycle of test enanthate . 200-250mg a week for 32 weeks... that's 8 months. I used myself as a guinea pig for a low dose, long-term cycle.

Now comes the difficult time of recovery.

I am planning to incorporate these compounds:

Nolva @ 40mg ed.
    Aromasin @ 12.5mg ed.
    Insulin @ 10iu PWO (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)

And supplementing with:

Creatine (CEE) @ 3-6g ed.
    Arginine AAKG
    Avena Sativa
    Tribulus
    DHEA
    ZMA

My only concern is the DHEA as it's supposed to increase insulin sensitivity/response. Haven't decided on dosages for supplements yet.
    Any thoughts?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you thought about kicking this off with some HCG ? What gains did you get from this cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Have you thought about kicking this off with some HCG ? What gains did you get from this cycle ?
    Testies arent greatly atrophied, so I never went with the HCG . Maybe I should've.

This cycle was a bit complicated. It started out as a normal lower dose cycle at 400mg a week of test e. I used it along with insulin and IGF during the winter months to bulk up and gained roughly 20 lbs of clean size.

Then I started cutting in the spring and incorporated 50mg of winny and dropped the test dose to 200-250mg each week. After being on the winny for about 4 weeks (I was going to quit at 5) I developed extreme tendonitis in both elbows which disallowed me to train for a good 1.5 months. During this time I kept taking the testosterone to keep muscle mass as I was still cutting and doing cardio. I resumed training and just ran the test until it ran out.

So I was able to cut 15 lbs of mass, of which I am guessing 10 lbs was fat and 5 lbs was LBM... I did atrophy a bit during the 1.5 months of not training.

The end result is a 15 lbs mass gain and a 10 lb fat reduction. Nothing spectacular for an 8 month run, but I was injured and the dose was on the low end.

The real thing I am curious about is whether recovery will be any different, or more difficult, compared to a normal 12 week run.

I am thinking of running the Nolva for 8-12 weeks. I may taper the dose off from 40mg to 20mg midway through though. The Aromasin I will only run for 30 days. I've been running it throughout the end of my cycle at 12.5mg EOD, and have just upped it to 12.5mg ED as I am coasting through this next week, waiting for the androgen levels to drop enough to start the tamoxifen . So I am just cruising at 12.5mg of Aromasin a day now to keep the estrogen low. The supps and a whole lotta clean food will help with anabolism as much as possible. I think it will take around half a year to recover. But I have enough Nolva to run 8-12 weeks, so I am planning out my immediate PCT on that timeline. Afterwards I may take another AI to boost testosterone even further, maybe even some IGF, etc. This will be an on-going PCT so to speak, until bloodwork shows that I am fully back to normal.

Just to note I am not expecting to lose any LBM during this PCT. My goal is to actually gain weight. Some of it will be fat no doubt, but I am keeping my foods clean. I'll be upping calories as I am paranoid of not getting enough. I'd rather get too much.

Thread Information