Jay_notellin is offline Associate Member

Herbs: Those who have used prior reply only

I am ten days from starting my PCT, and have finalized that I am including Tangkat Ali (Redkat) in my regiment. Through my research, I have found opinions both pro and con......but have read more pro comments. I would like those who have used this Herb to give me their opinion. If you have used a substitute that you feel works better, please feel free to elaborate. I want to limit this to over the counter herbs (no nolva, clomid, etc).

THanks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I was shut down hard from a previous cycle. For PCT, I added Redkat at 4 pills a day for 5 days a week. It wasn't increasing libido, which was an issue, so, at the recommendation of a supplement guru, I bumped it up to 8 pills a day for 7 days a week. My libido increased and I shot giant loads on my girlfriend. No doubt, I highly recommended tongkat ali for PCT.

That seems to be the stuff!!! Do you know anythng about using it in conjunction with Tribulus. Tribulus seems to get mixed reviews. Some like it. Some say it has no effect. Some even say it is bad.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_notellin
    That seems to be the stuff!!! Do you know anythng about using it in conjunction with Tribulus. Tribulus seems to get mixed reviews. Some like it. Some say it has no effect. Some even say it is bad.
    There would be no need to use both redkat and tribulus. They do about the same thing. I would say RedKat is a better product.

I used tribulus for awhile and liked it but as with anything we find new research and get turned on to new and better things. Give the RedKat a try for a few months,.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There would be no need to use both redkat and tribulus. They do about the same thing. I would say RedKat is a better product.

I used tribulus for awhile and liked it but as with anything we find new research and get turned on to new and better things. Give the RedKat a try for a few months,.
    Agreed.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I use Alpha Male from Biotest which has it all. Seems to be better from what they say. I have noticed a difference but never used redkat before.

This may be pretty unbelievable, but 5 days after my last shot (time of original post)I started to feel a bit lethargic (last shot 125 MG Sus) and my little buddies were like raisins. I did not want to start full boat PCT until, minimal, 12 days after my last shot as I have enough Nolva and Redkat for just over 4 weeks. Put in this dilema, I decided to go down to the local health food store and buy some Tribulus. I got some Bulgarian brand that was on sale [email protected] (for both). three days later I can 100% notice a difference in my ball size and sense of well being. I know that a lot of this may be psychological (the increased well being as well as feeling crappy just 5 days after last shot), but I really believe Tribulus may be the real Mccoy. I have read all the studies that state it does not work, but those subjects (my knowledge) did not have suppressed test production. I do not know if tribulus truely increases test under normal circumstances, but it definitely seems to provide a spark for getting the process going in my case....... If RedKat works better than Tribulus......I will do jumping jacks.

THis is probably not something that truely merits note in light of the fact I am a little over a week post shot, but I figured I would pass on my experience......

Thread Information