HammerofHammurabi is offline New Member

Cool 6 week test prop winny cycle, help with PCT

Njord suggested I make a new thread rather than hijack a different one.

I posted this a couple times but I've settled on this cycle for my off-season from football.

6 week cycle
    goals: some strength and speed with a little cut in fat
    Stats: 6'4" 275lbs. 15-16% BF. Football Player. 19 by the time cycle starts. Recent x-rays of hands show closed growth plates (I grew very early).
    Workout regimen. 5 days a week, 3 days heavy cardio, 2 days skill work.
    Diet: High protein, high carbs, lean fats (mostly peanut butter) around 6000 cals per day.

Cycle (Open to criticism or change)
    Test Prop Weeks 1-5 150mg EOD w/ frontload 300mg day 1
    Winstrol Tabs Weeks 1-5 50mg ED
    Nolvadex starting week 5 20mg/day continued into week 6 and 7

It's simple and modeled after a lot of Test/Tren /Win cycles I've seen but Tren is in my system for too long with drug testing. This cycle seems to be a) the most practical for my needs b) the most affordable in terms of gains to cost and c) the one that won't get me to test positive.

Starting the cycle in May in order to be clean by August.

Does this look practical, and does my PCT need to be changed. Essentially it's looking like Nolvadex for three weeks and thats it. ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I haven't really been getting that much in terms of responses on any of my posts.

Thank you all and have a great night!

N4cer is offline Member
    You say 6 week cycle, but I only see 5 weeks of hormones there.
    Why are you starting the nolvadex DURING the cycle? You don't know that you'll need it while on yet.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    You say 6 week cycle, but I only see 5 weeks of hormones there.
    Why are you starting the nolvadex DURING the cycle? You don't know that you'll need it while on yet.
    In short, time constraints. I have a limited window this summer where I will be able to begin a cycle after getting home from school and then have them clear by the time I will get tested in August. If I do a 6 weeks cycle and wait to start nolva at the end for three weeks, I will more than likely still have tamoxifen in me, which is now banned in my athletic organization. If I end the cycle a week early and begin nolva then, I should be good by about two weeks. I'm assuming that since the cycle is shorter the nolva use won't be quite as long.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    it looks good. is this your first cycle

admirals56 is offline Banned
    i believe the detection time for nolva is 48 hours. correct me if im wrong but ive read that somewhere

N4cer is offline Member
    I doubt that since its active life is 36 hrs. Remember tests detect metabolites. Not the actual chemical.

Quote Originally Posted by admirals56 View Post
    it looks good. is this your first cycle
    yes

and about the metabolites, do they take that into account when factoring "detection time" for a steroid . I dont want to construct a cycle and end it based on detection time only to have metabolites still present during the drug test.

Thanks for the responses.

N4cer is offline Member
    That's why tren and deca are so easily detected. They're so different from anything that would be in a male's system normally in any significant amount that the metabolites are easily detected. Drug tests always test for metabolites. Not the drug itself.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    That's why tren and deca are so easily detected. They're so different from anything that would be in a male's system normally in any significant amount that the metabolites are easily detected. Drug tests always test for metabolites. Not the drug itself.
    I've been doing research all day and came across this on google answers:
    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=245721
    its a guy looking for background info on stanozol and he came across numerous articles putting the detecction time of oral winstrol from 14 days to 3 months (I'm not even thinking about injectible so I didn't pay close attention to the figures for that) He cited it is fat soluble. I might be cutting the winny out of my cycle :\.

I'm assuming an NCAA test is for metabolites, not simply the drug itself.

Quote Originally Posted by HammerofHammurabi View Post
    I've been doing research all day and came across this on google answers:
    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=245721
    its a guy looking for background info on stanozol and he came across numerous articles putting the detecction time of oral winstrol from 14 days to 3 months (I'm not even thinking about injectible so I didn't pay close attention to the figures for that) He cited it is fat soluble. I might be cutting the winny out of my cycle :\.

I'm assuming an NCAA test is for metabolites, not simply the drug itself.
    http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=4&gl=us

And then I read this and it puts the detection time for Oral Win and its metabolites back around 3 weeks. Just goes to show how much of a risk taking amnabolic steroids for sport is.

Thread Information