DS21 is offline Member

Would you go option 1 or 2 for PCT??

I am coming off of Test prop 500mgs/wk for 12 wks.

Option one:

Clomid:
    Wk 1- 100mg/ed
    Wk 2- 70mg/ed
    Wk 3- 35mg/ed
    Wk 4- 35mg/eod

Nolva:
    Wk 1- 40mg/ed
    Wk 2- 30mg/ed
    Wk 3- 20mg/ed
    Wk 4- 10mg/ed
    Wk 5- 10mg/eod

Option two:

Clomid or Nolva same as above with 200mgs of 6oxo/ed.

Questions:

I know option one would be the prefered method, but I didn't know if using clomid and nolva is to much for a test only cycle?

Also, if you think it is safe to use just one with th oxo witch one would you save if your next cycle will be Test prop and Tren Ace?

Thanks

39+1 is offline Banned
    use both. but remember the nolva does not have tha large of an effect on raising you natty test levels even after 12 weeks. Nolva increase is actually little to none.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by 39+1 View Post
    use both. but remember the nolva does not have tha large of an effect on raising you natty test levels even after 12 weeks. Nolva increase is actually little to none.
    This isnt right at all. Nolva will raise endogenous testosterone levels after a cycle.

Combine both IMHO.

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED

SDIRE is offline New Member
    Drop the nolvadex , it supresses your natural IGF levels from your liver.

HCG , and cloimid post cycle, arimidex during cycle.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    This isnt right at all. Nolva will raise endogenous testosterone levels after a cycle.

Combine both IMHO.

wk 1-5 Clomid 25-50mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-5 Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED
    I know it is better to be safe then sorry, but isn't that alot for a test only cycle?

I bought this 6oxo awhile ago and I would like to use it with either clomid or nolva. I would go with the mgs that I have orginally posted of either one with 200mgs of oxo ed. I am relly trying to figure out witch one Nolva or Clomid to use with the 6oxo?

Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    I know it is better to be safe then sorry, but isn't that alot for a test only cycle?

I bought this 6oxo awhile ago and I would like to use it with either clomid or nolva. I would go with the mgs that I have orginally posted of either one with 200mgs of oxo ed. I am relly trying to figure out witch one Nolva or Clomid to use with the 6oxo?

Thanks
    No, PCT should be aggressive IMHO. You havent used an AI when "on", so your estrogen levels will be fairly high. Estrogen is VERY suppressive to the HPTA (Leydig cells), so its paramount its lowered during PCT. A SERM wont do this. Arimdiex 0.5-1mg/ED OR Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED will be needed IMHO.

If you have to use only one SERM, go with Clomid 25-50mg/ED. Combine that with 6-oxo and an AI you have a very effective PCT.

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    No, PCT should be aggressive IMHO. You havent used an AI when "on", so your estrogen levels will be fairly high. Estrogen is VERY suppressive to the HPTA (Leydig cells), so its paramount its lowered during PCT. A SERM wont do this. Arimdiex 0.5-1mg/ED OR Aromasin 12.5-25mg/ED will be needed IMHO.

If you have to use only one SERM, go with Clomid 25-50mg/ED. Combine that with 6-oxo and an AI you have a very effective PCT.
    I forgot to mention that I am taking .25mg eod of arimidex . Would something like this look better:

Clomid:
    Wk 1- 70mg ed
    Wk 2-5 35mg ed

6oxo:
    Wk 1-5 200mgs ed

Arimidex:
    Wk 1-3 .25mg ed
    Wk 4-5 .25mg eod

Thanks again for your info.

Thread Information