Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    LIONKING123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14

    Kickstart Gonads - HCG Post Cycle?

    Hi,

    I have been on Nolva 20mg for last three weeks.
    Gonads still shrunk.
    Beginning to get 2-3 acne spots on face this week!

    Although 5 weeks since last jab should i introduce a weeks worth of HCG to help kickstart gonads alongside Nolva

    OR

    Am i getting spots because Test getting back to base and therefore just carry on with Nolva alone?? Thing is Gonads visibly still look shrunk??

  2. #2
    Nooomoto's Avatar
    Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,297
    I'm sort of in the same boat. I've been off for 3 weeks, on nolva and clomid every day since...and my sex drive is pretty much non-existant. My balls have dropped, but I just don't feel like ****ing. I read a lot of people saying that Nolvadex kills their sex drive so I'm HOPING it's just that.

    Watching this thread.

  3. #3
    TITANIUM's Avatar
    TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    5,844
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONKING123 View Post
    Hi,

    I have been on Nolva 20mg for last three weeks.
    Gonads still shrunk.
    Beginning to get 2-3 acne spots on face this week!

    Although 5 weeks since last jab should i introduce a weeks worth of HCG to help kickstart gonads alongside Nolva

    OR

    Am i getting spots because Test getting back to base and therefore just carry on with Nolva alone?? Thing is Gonads visibly still look shrunk??
    There are alot of ways to run HCG .

    Usually along cycle, but I have run it to wards the end.

    You need CLOMID bro!!!

    HCG might help, but I'm not sure how effective it would be at this point in the game.

    Best

    T

  4. #4
    bene7422 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONKING123 View Post
    Hi,

    I have been on Nolva 20mg for last three weeks.
    Gonads still shrunk.
    Beginning to get 2-3 acne spots on face this week!

    Although 5 weeks since last jab should i introduce a weeks worth of HCG to help kickstart gonads alongside Nolva

    OR

    Am i getting spots because Test getting back to base and therefore just carry on with Nolva alone?? Thing is Gonads visibly still look shrunk??
    this is why you run hcg DURING your cycle so u don't have to deal with this in pct.and u definatly need a more agressive pct than just 20mg of nolva,next time add clomid as well

  5. #5
    LIONKING123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    Thanks guys...had not taken Nolva before so started light (eg 20mg) incase of sides.
    Didn't do Clomid as read articles saying Nolva was good enough itself for PCT.

    Is it worth banging in the HCG or will this do more harm than good?

    Memeber Noomoto appears to have taken Clomid too but no sex drive either??

  6. #6
    lift2win is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    127
    hcg will help a little bit but u really need to run a lot to get it going like 1-2000 iu's eod. but at this point i would just go with some clomid

  7. #7
    TITANIUM's Avatar
    TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    5,844
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by lift2win View Post
    hcg will help a little bit but u really need to run a lot to get it going like 1-2000 iu's eod. but at this point i would just go with some clomid


    I would not suggest this.^^^^

    Try adding 1000mgs of Vit E with the clomid added.

    Best

    T

  8. #8
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,730
    Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post

    I would not suggest this.^^^^

    Try adding 1000mgs of Vit E with the clomid added.

    Best

    T
    Why?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •