Thread: help with pct

train like a savage is offline New Member

HELP with sus & deca pct

Im a new member to this site wondering if anyone can help with a pct question.ive just completed a 10 week cycle of deca 400mg & sus 500mg weekly, deca shot once a week and sus eod.ive been off for 2 weeks now and getting a little itchy in the nipples should start pct early due to the gyno symptoms or should i see out the extra week and start pct as normal pct is nolvadex 50mg a day for week one and 20 mg for a further 3 weeks along with a high dosage of tribilus to kick start natural test production as hcg is hard to get hold of in australia.been happy with the cycle put on 20lbs and good strength gains only thing i would of changed is to front load with dbol for 4 weeks apart from that very happy. any way any help would be great.
    Last edited by train like a savage; 05-25-2010 at 04:41 AM.

train like a savage is offline New Member
    help anyone?

killakam87 is offline New Member
    Hi I was wondering if anyone could help. I am coming to an end of my course which i have been running Andropen 275 3ml per week, tren enth 2ml per week and winstrol 1ml ed. I have also been taking 0.5mg of arimidex ed. For pct i have clomid and nolvadex and was wondering when to start as the andropen has various types of test and pct should start 24 hours after taking winstrol. Can anyone help? Thanks

Thread Information