cimcimma1 is offline New Member

PCT coming off of HRT

Hi I'm new here. I'm on HRT right now. Testosterone cream 20% (200mg/gram), 1 gram applied to scrotum daily. Been on for about a month and a half. I'm on this cuz I had a bad reaction to taking propecia which dropped my t levels and libido. I was bummed out bout my lack of libido so a doc prescribed this. Later, I went to my family doc (different doc) and he said the other md should not have prescribed this for me. Had my free test checked and it was about twice what it should be. My FSH and luteinizing hormone were way down understandably and he said if I continued with this cream I would atrophy my testicles. I've already noticed my balls have shrank. He wants me to start cutting the cream application in half every week until I'm completely off to let my nat test levels come back up. He did not mention anything about a pct. I've juiced before and come off cold turkey. It was hell and do not want to do that again. If it was just a standard injectable cycle like I did before I would just refer to the pct start protocol thread but I haven't really been able to find anything on creams. Can someone help me out with this? I'd like to know when/if I should start a pct and how great a dose I should take. I'm 27, 190 lbs, 5'11". Not really sure what my body fat is but I'd say probably around 15% give or take. I want to limit loss of muscle mass as much as I can coming off of this stuff. Also, I've noticed some fat build up behind my nipples and chest area. Worried this was gyno but doc's keep shooting it down, saying no, it looks normal. Still it wasn't there before. Would an AI take care of this? All help greatly appreciated.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    just curious. does the t cream make you penis any larger

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    your original doc should have never prescribed the Test cream. a clomid nolvadex combination would be great for kickstarting LH. i dont think gradually reducing the cream will do much other then make you feel shitty either. you just need to stop it and post cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    your original doc should have never prescribed the Test cream. a clomid nolvadex combination would be great for kickstarting LH. i dont think gradually reducing the cream will do much other then make you feel shitty either. you just need to stop it and post cycle...
    How soon after my last application should I start the pct and what doses?

And to the earlier poster, no it didn't make my d any bigger.

Also what about the chest fat? Would letro or nolva clear that up?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    you would start the day after your last application. An AI might help with the chest fat. Letro is too strong in my opinon and will only serve to further throw your hormones out of whack. have you had blood work done? How were your estrogen levels?

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    you would start the day after your last application. An AI might help with the chest fat. Letro is too strong in my opinon and will only serve to further throw your hormones out of whack. have you had blood work done? How were your estrogen levels?

Thanks for the info. I'll run clomid/nolva 70/35/35/35 and 40/20/20/20, sound good? I had blood work done when the family doc found my free t levels were too high but I don't think he checked estrogen. Maybe I'll try aromasin for the chest fat but before I do that I think I'll run some clen . See if that works. Again, thank you so much for the info.
    Last edited by cimcimma1; 05-29-2010 at 04:52 AM.

Thread Information