SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Help! PCT caused limp penis!

just finished a cutting cycle 4 weeks ago and finished taking Anastrozole .5 mg ED and Provion 25mg ED 3 weeks ago, and been taking Novadex XT and Hexaghen IGF-1 Optimizer and last night, me and my girl where trying to do the dirty but my ass couldnt get it hard! it would get hard for a short time then just go limp! ive never had this problem while i was on the anastrozole and provion, so im guessing that might be the problem, so is there anything i can do or will my labido come back to me eventually. here is the cycle i ran last along wit my stats.

Weeks 1-8 100mg Test Prop EOD.
    Weeks 3-8 40mg Winny Tabs ED.
    Weeks 3-8 10mg MHN Tabs ED.
    Weeks 1-8 Anastrozole .5 mg ED (continued for at least 21 days after cycle.)
    weeks 4-8 25mg Provion ED (continued for at least 14 days after cycle.)

Age-24
    Height- 5'10
    weight -205
    B/F- 15%
    Cycles - 3 that i can remember... laid off the gear for a long time so dont remember them much.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Order some SERMS and run a proper PCT. I fail to see why you thought running a steroid and an AI would bring your natural testosterone production back..

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Order some SERMS and run a proper PCT. I fail to see why you thought running a steroid and an AI would bring your natural testosterone production back..
    I heard serms will cause a loss in libido also from reading up on it on previous threads, and as far as PCT, i got letro but havent started it because the cycle i was running didnt call for a full PCT but just running the AI throughout the cycle and i added the provion with it also, but im running that GNC nova bull shit cus i couldnt wait to order sum real nova but like ive been ok even at the gym, i dont feel weak or anything, nor tired, just cant seem to keep the blood flowing to my main vein! cus it doesnt happen a lot cus when im hard, im hard but sum days, its been catching me off guard and it pisses me off lol. but i feel you on running a full PCT now. thanks on looking out. gonna get blood work done before i do my next cycle which probably wont be for a while.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You need to go back to the beginning and start researching over again, because you got it wrong. How could you do a cycle and not run a correct PCT, or even have your PCT before you started your cycle. HawaiianPride's right, get some PCT meds and use them, or don't, and send your girlfriend to my house.

johnnywishbone is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    just finished a cutting cycle 4 weeks ago and finished taking Anastrozole .5 mg ED and Provion 25mg ED 3 weeks ago, and been taking Novadex XT and Hexaghen IGF-1 Optimizer and last night, me and my girl where trying to do the dirty but my ass couldnt get it hard! it would get hard for a short time then just go limp! ive never had this problem while i was on the anastrozole and provion, so im guessing that might be the problem, so is there anything i can do or will my labido come back to me eventually. here is the cycle i ran last along wit my stats.

Weeks 1-8 100mg Test Prop EOD.
    Weeks 3-8 40mg Winny Tabs ED.
    Weeks 3-8 10mg MHN Tabs ED.
    Weeks 1-8 Anastrozole .5 mg ED (continued for at least 21 days after cycle.)
    weeks 4-8 25mg Provion ED (continued for at least 14 days after cycle.)

Age-24
    Height- 5'10
    weight -205
    B/F- 15%
    Cycles - 3 that i can remember... laid off the gear for a long time so dont remember them much.
    that happened to me seven years ago. my girlfriend shoved 5 c-cell flashlight batteries up by buttocks. haven't had a limp-on since. the batteries are still in there. the only problem is the knob on the end glows, sometimes making it hard to sleep

johnnywishbone is offline New Member
    [duplicate
    Last edited by johnnywishbone; 09-03-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: duplicate

MrGreen is offline Member
    Its not your PCT that caused your limp dick its your lack of it that caused it.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    Deleted
    Last edited by boss4romdabay; 12-24-2020 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    You need to go back to the beginning and start researching over again, because you got it wrong. How could you do a cycle and not run a correct PCT, or even have your PCT before you started your cycle. HawaiianPride's right, get some PCT meds and use them, or don't, and send your girlfriend to my house.
    lol jokers! hahaha that was good, but yea your right bro il have a proper PCT lined out better before the next cycle, but as for sending her your way....... i def will if i **** up the next one lol haha thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by johnnywishbone View Post
    that happened to me seven years ago. my girlfriend shoved 5 c-cell flashlight batteries up by buttocks. haven't had a limp-on since. the batteries are still in there. the only problem is the knob on the end glows, sometimes making it hard to sleep
    well shit...... wur can i get sum 5 c-cell batteries at? and can i pick the color of the knob?

MuscleOn is offline New Member
    Hahaha... one time a sales rep tried to sell me the Gaspari Novaldex saying that it was the "same basic molecule".... I was like no, it isn't or it wouldn't be OTC. Get real tamox man.

Thread Information