Thread: Ar-r products

jayjay2386 is offline New Member

Ar-r products

Tamoxifen and clomid are they to be taken orally? I thought they were injections. But now that I've gotten them I'm not sure. When I come off cycle how do I take them and how much? Also posted this question in sarms . Any help would be amazing I have liquidex also instead of arimidex thought it be the same also same question applies to it I'm currently taking test cyp 300 mg 2x a week deca 300 mg 2x a week and d Bol 30 mg a day
    I'm almost 26 yrs old
    5'11"
    240 lbs
    About 15% bf
    Thank u for all ur help in advance

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    AR-R products are NOT for human use.
    The stuff you have is for ORAL USE ONLY, and I would rec shaking the bottle before each use on your test subject if you ever do a medical study.
    Tamox and Clomid are VERY alike so for studies you could use just one, but some like using both.
    For a recovery test I would rec 25mg clomid and 20mg nolvadex for 3-4 weeks.

LiquiDex is (Anastrozole) and IS Arimidex

Anastrozole-
    http://www.steroid.com/Arimidex.php
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anastrozole

The product from AR-R are top notch so I'm sure they will be fine for any lab study. but I rec taking alot more time to study before touching any sort of steroid .

Hope that helps.

GOOD LUCK!

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    Nolva and clomid are serms not sarms . Also, especially considering you used deca , I would dose both clomid and nolva higher. I did clo 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 after a deca cyp cycle and worked well. Some may find 100 clomid too high though

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxer100
    Nolva and clomid are serms not sarms. Also, especially considering you used deca, I would dose both clomid and nolva higher. I did clo 100/100/50/50 and nolva at 40/40/20/20 after a deca cyp cycle and worked well. Some may find 100 clomid too high though
    10 years ago our PCT treatment was clomid only. 300mg for 3 days. Then 150mg rest of week then 100mg that week then 50mg the final week. Lol

Thanks so far for the help and I meant I had put a post in the sarms section about this also and about the liquidex mainly to find out how much liquidex to take while on cycle I'm thinking like a quarter of a cc Ed also is this old pct should I update I just saw a lot of people still using these for pct but thanks for those who replied and the only reason I am using ar-r is because I can only get gear no ai's or pct and I've seen a lot of other people using them for the same purpose so I thought is was worth a shot

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix44

10 years ago our PCT treatment was clomid only. 300mg for 3 days. Then 150mg rest of week then 100mg that week then 50mg the final week. Lol
    Haha interesting, I bet there were a few big men crying and throwing hissy fits lol.

Adex is used on cycle, not in pct (you may have known this). .25mg Ed is ok - you have to find out what works best for you.

A nolva/clomid pct is very common, and most are advocating the use of hcg during cycle up until pct.

Ignore the comment about Adex for on cycle, I just reread your post

Yea with that kinda pct I'm sure there were ha ha but thanks man I appreciate ur help and u taking the time to reply to my thread its more of a help and comfort to get a reply a good one anyway then u guys realize and yea I knew about the hcg but same problem with it is getting any I know no one or nowhere to go same reason I'm using ar-r for the adex and pct all my guy can get is gear which is great because I can get any gear I need just no damn ai's or pct but anyway I digress lol thanks again for ur help and replies

No dramas, best of luck with your cycle

Thread Information