enzo729 is offline New Member

Yet Another PIP Question

Today marks the end of day #3 since my first injection. 250mg of test e. I shot into my right quad. Needless to say the day after my injection I had some crippling PIP (maybe virgin muscle, maybe noob technique, most likely a combo of both) which I took some ibuprofen to help out with. As of right now the actual PIP is pretty much gone and I can walk 95% normal again but around the injection site is a tiny bit red and just a little swollen. It doesn't feel any hotter than my other leg.

The redness and swelling appeared yesterday (Day #2) but what's concerning to me is that most of the PIP is gone but the other symptoms are still present. Tomorrow morning would be injection #2 and I'm planning on pinning delts. Is there any reason for concern or is this pretty much normal stuff? There's so many helpful and knowledgeable folks here I figured there's no point taking a risk and guessing since I'm inexperienced. Thanks for your replies and help.

[edit]

Posted in the wrong sub forum. My apologies, didn't realize at the time
    Last edited by enzo729; 07-09-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Is it warm to the touch? Are you running a fever? Did you keep everything sterile before pinning and switch pins after you drew?

enzo729 is offline New Member
    Both legs are roughly the same temperature. No fever, slightly warm at most. Everything was done as sterile as I could, wiping the tops of the vials and cleaning the injection site 2 times. Drew with an 18 gauge and pinned with a 23 ga 1".

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo729
    Both legs are roughly the same temperature. No fever, slightly warm at most. Everything was done as sterile as I could, wiping the tops of the vials and cleaning the injection site 2 times. Drew with an 18 gauge and pinned with a 23 ga 1".
    Sounds like you did everything right so just keep an eye on it. As long as the symptoms improve you will be fine. Hopefully just virgin muscle

Thread Information