Thread: Help!!!!

crxsir is offline New Member

Help!!!!

I need some serious help! Almost two year ago I ran my first cycle which was test cyp 500/wk. I took two months off and then went again and added in tren , stupid I know. To make matters worse I never did any pct because it wasn't available and I was misinformed. About 6 months off cycles and I noticed a lump behind my nipple which I now know is gyno. To make matters worse id say after almost 18 months off cycle ive been having erection issues, had them during the cycle and a little after but no where near as persistent as they've been recently. Ive read numerous posts of people having these same symptoms, what do I do. I Honestly just want my weiner back.....wtf! Ive had my labs done and looked at by an endo and all he keeps saying is my body will balance itself and bounce back. If I took arimidex or nolva now could it get me back in check? Thank you for the help in advace

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Post you labs in the TRT section. There's lots of knowledgeable members there.

Wouldn't trt be more of a replacement therapy? I feel im just having estrogen issues and am unsure if a pct would help this long after.
    I had 2 labs done one at around 6 months after and then one a year after that. the fist one is as follows
    DHEA >30.00ng/ml reference range 1.8to12.5
    prolactin 12.4ng/ml 2.1-17.7
    estradiol 27pg/ml <53
    testosterone 301ng/dl 160-726
    free test 62.5pg/ml 21-135
    test%free 2.1% 1.5-3.2

18 months off
    estradiol 45pg/ml <40
    prolactin 14.5ng/ml 2.1-17.7
    test 979ng/ml 240-900
    test free 186pg/ml 21-135
    test%free 1.9% 1.5-3.2
    not sure why my endo didn't have dhea tested second time. I feel like my estradiol is a little high, clearly since I have a gyno issue. Again I never pct because I was dumb and misinformed, just wondering if it would help this long after, or if arimi or nolva could help my estradiol intol the normal reference range. Thanks in advance

Also if I were to use arimi this late after would I follow the same dosing protocol? All the info I find seems to relate to being on cycle or directly after, so would it help now. And last but not least i took it for a length of time would it get my estradiol lowered permanently or is this something thatll need to be maintained on a regular basis?

Thread Information