Ralph_!_ is offline New Member

pct review . how does it look ?

helo guys , this was my cycle :

5 months :eq : 800 mg/week
    5 months : test e : 700 mg/week

then i added 3 weeks of test prop and masteron as a finisher . During theese 3 weeks , i took hcg pregnyl 1500mg/week for 3 weeks .

waited 3 days then started my pct :

Clomid/nolva : week 1 : day 1: 150/40 , day 2 : 200/40 , day3 : 150/40 , 100/40 , 100/40 , 100/40 , 100/40
    week 2 :100/40
    week 3 :100/40
    week 4 : 75/20
    week 5 : 50/20
    week 6 : 25/20
    i know the pct is a lil bit heavy , but i was on for a long time . dont wanna loose my gains .

i am also taking daa , fenugreek extract , and fadogia aeristis ( test boosters ) , creatine monohydrate + hcl , whey , aminox intra workout , superpump , agmatine , lcarnitine , cla , and a thermogenic to keep fat minimal .

the reason there are so many supplements is cause i get them for free . so why not

i am during day 6 of PCT , and i am still making gains . i am getting same pumps at the gym . i still look the same as used to when i was on , the new veins i got from the eq are still there . and i am surprised , is this normal or is my pct going verry well ?

my question is : when is the most time you start loosing gains during pct ? . cause i am getting my hopes up now .
    Last edited by Ralph_!_; 10-07-2014 at 01:24 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You have been on 5 months. Pct will not be easy. Look up the power pct protocol. That will give you the best chance of recovering

Did you notice testes returning to normal after your 3 week hCG protocol? If so, that's a fairly solid indicator of how your recovery phase will unfold. Those test boosters wont do anything for you until you return to baseline, if anything at all. And your aggressive clomid protocol make my eyes blurry.

Thread Information