bassmasterzac is offline New Member

What's a good source for liquid aromasin?

I'm currently running Blue Sky Peptides right now, I don't know how legit they are.

Any recommendations? If I could afford AR-R 's stane I'd definitely jump on it, but I'm poor, so.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I have used other sites, just google but I will also tell you I had estrogen problems when using other brands and decided to spend the extra money and ordered from ar-r and everything went back to normal. Sometimes it really is true, you get what you pay for.

When you say estrogen problems do you mean the liquid was not lowering it? And yeah, if I had the money, I wouldn't mind spending extra money to get quality.

I really wish I knew how well this stane is working, but I guess only bloods can tell that. How would I tell?

Have you heard of BSP?

dk94 is offline Associate Member
    Ar-r has a 25% off sale right now i think. In my opinion a cycle is not something you should try to save money on, just wait until you can do it right. it will be better in the long run

Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    Ar-r has a 25% off sale right now i think. In my opinion a cycle is not something you should try to save money on, just wait until you can do it right. it will be better in the long run
    Yeah, unfortunately their stane is not on sale. I never see sales on stane. I still couldn't afford it with that 25% off it's 90 bucks! Might as well get pharm grade from EU.

I do agree with you on not skimping out, but I'm not running a cycle until at least 25.

I suppose you don't know any other reputable RC's? I've spent 5+ hours in the past 3 days looking around for a source of stane, but no luck yet aside from A-RR and ********.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Aromasin tabs from India generally deliver value as compared to hassle of liquid research chemicals.

Thread Information