hualsalam is offline New Member

Unhappy A PCT concern! please help me!

hello everyone! I'm a new member and seeking your guys' advise for my PCT. I will be taking the following in the picture,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	490.4 KB 
ID:	157147

1. winstrobolin 1 mg once a week.
    2. masterboline 1 mg twice a week.
    3.primboline 1 mg twice a week.
    4. anavarbol10 3 tablets everyday the first week/ 4 tablets everyday the second week/ 5 tablets everyday the third week.
    5. Ventolane (40) 1 tablet every day.

My goal is to gain about 20 ponds or more of pure muscles with a very low level of fat in 2 months, but with a very defined and lean body! so not too huge, but pretty big in size and with a high level of muscle definitions.

I'm concerned with my PCT! If I'm taking those anabolic steroids for two months, what is the best PCT I can do. I know I won't be able to use my D*ck for a while and that is a pretty big concern for me so I wanna do a PCT which get all my hormones levels back up to normal so I don't lose my gains and my D*ck.

please advise me and tell me if there is anything I should do long sided with PCT. I don't drink alcohol and my diet is very good and healthy.

please help me and thank you gentlemen.

I forgot to mention that I'm 6 feet tall and I weigh 220 pounds so I'm pretty big guy. I'm not fat though and I have a 10-11 body fat%. so please keep that in mind!

no one knows?!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wheres your test? AI, hcg ? Pct plan? Is this your first cycle... Lay it out including all ancillaries etc so we can help guide you!

You need not to run those w/out test as your T levels will be very suppressed or shut down totally - at least run a TRT fose of test

Pct should consist clomid 75/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Thread Information