bige62 is offline New Member

Newbie looking for help

I am new to this stereroid thing, anyways i'm wondering what i should take and if anyone can help me i would be really appreciative, i'm overweight and my main objective is to turn my fat into muscle i'm 18 and weigh 243 lbs. i'm about 5'9 and 1/2 and i'm wondering what i should do, my friend said i need some dbol but i take fluoxetine and concerta and i was wondering if it would clash with them, and i need something that dosent have that many side effects and will get me chisled and will last for a long time.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Hey, the first place that you need to start it with your diet and cardio. You need to get that down to a tee first before you even consider using as (anabolic steroids ). AS is not a crutch or a magic cure-all...they are something to help get you past your genetic potential once you have reached it. I am 27 yrs old and have been working out for 7 years. When I started I was 312lbs at 6ft so I know where you are comming from. I just recently started looking at AS to get me past that point. My opinion is to 1) Get your diet, cardio and training down first, 2) Be consistent with it for at least a year and 3) Maybe, just maybe after a year of consistent training (5 days a week for 365 days) look at AS to help you. There is a great diet section on this web-site that can help you with anything you need to know. Also, feel free to PM me and I can try to help you. Good luck.

!st fat dosn't turn into muscle ...you just burn it off..b urning fat and building muscle is a totaly different diet......Building muscle will burn fat. It's 90% Diet not compounds injested or injected

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by bige62
    I am new to this stereroid thing, anyways i'm wondering what i should take and if anyone can help me i would be really appreciative, i'm overweight and my main objective is to turn my fat into muscle i'm 18 and weigh 243 lbs. i'm about 5'9 and 1/2 and i'm wondering what i should do, my friend said i need some dbol but i take fluoxetine and concerta and i was wondering if it would clash with them, and i need something that dosent have that many side effects and will get me chisled and will last for a long time.
    It doesn't make any sense to take unnecessary risks. All drugs come with varying degrees of risk, though these are usually mitigated by safe and knowledgeable use. Still, they don't entirely disappear. The risks I refer to are not only health issues but also legal, economic, and social issues.

At your height/weight/inexperience, you have tremendous potential for improvement through drug-free training, eating, and living. If you do all the things you can do to improve your physique and your health, you are looking at at least 3 years worth of improvements before you reach anything close to your natural peak. Your first six months, in particular, of intense and KNOWLEDGEABLE training, will make an incredible difference, and all this without drugs. When you have reached a point where you can HONESTLY say you have done all you can do, and you no longer make gains, then is the time to decide whether to cross over to the "dark side" or not. By that time you should have read every thing you can get your hands on in the way of bodybuilding pharmaceuticals, and you should know how to put together a safe and effective beginner's cycle, how to spot problems as they occur and how to correct them, and how to recover from your cycle and keep your gains. It is a complex subject that involves a lot more than just eating a bunch of orals and expecting to get "chiseled".

Let's say you stubbornly insist on using drugs at this point in your development, or lack thereof. Guess what? They will do Jack-**** for you. You STILL have to train and eat properly and rest and recover properly to see any real gains! There are no magic pills. There are only pharmacological tools that help one exceed one's natural ability when combined with knowledgeable effort.

First thing to do is get yourself a good book on basic bodybuilding that goes into particular depth in training and diet. Frank Sepe's "The Truth" looks okay for a beginner. Phillips' "Body For Life" is good too, though you don't have to buy all the products he pushes. Get yourself to a gym, or build one at home. My suggestion for a beginner's home gym is to begin with a pair of 20" OLYMPIC dumbbell handles, a flat bench (build one!) and loose plates. Start with 16 of the 2.5 lb plates, 8 of the 5 pounders, and 8 of the ten pounders. Don't use spring collars with dumbbells. You will end up dumping enough iron on your toes to smush them right clean off. Get screw collars or better yet QuickLee collars
    http://www.thefitnessstore.com/Qstor...11&PROD=000179
    because slow and inconvenient weight changes will kill your attitude. This is a very basic beginning that can be expanded into a teriffic home gym as time goes by and finances allow. DO NOT BUY "STANDARD" PLATES OR HANDLES! When you graduate to a power cage and 7' olympic bar, you will not have wasted big bucks on crap you no longer use. Remember when you are buying this stuff... free weights do not wear out. They will not lose their value. They are just as good 1000 years from now as they are fresh from the store.

Why the emphasis on building muscle when you want to lose fat? Mostly because muscle, even at rest, is consuming energy and so helping to put you or keep you in a caloric deficit so that you burn fat more easily. Also because once you lose the fat, you don't want to be skinny... you want to have a body you can be proud of, that men envy and women want. (or whichever way you prefer)

Now get used to this idea right now... weight gain or loss is 99.9% a matter of calories in vs calories out. A deficit means a net weight loss. A surplus is of course a gain. Losses can be either fat or muscle depending on your protein and other nutrient levels and on your training. Ditto for the gains. Ideally, you lose fat for a few weeks or months, then gain muscle for a few months, then repeat. If you eat pringles and sit in front of the TV and think you can go out and "jog it off", you will only gain fat and lose muscle with caloric increase or decrease, the opposite of what you want. So cut out the junk, get your protein and HEALTHY fats up, and learn how to train and how to rest and recover.

Get your **** together, and then in a few years make an informed decision on using gear, when you can build on an already well established platform and make gains that you could not have made on your own. Don't use drugs to make gains that you can make without them. Get the biggest bang for your buck. Don't be in a hurry. THis is a lifetime thing.

Thread Information