frogg is offline Associate Member

letrozole? shakes........

just started taking letro few days ago and i have noticed halfway thru my workout i started to get the shakes. never had this before anyone else get this? thanks. currently taking 3.3iu ed jintropin. Apparently gh raising my test level and making my nipples sore.

sansone is offline New Member
    go to w ww.us.femara.com and read the side effects. maybe it is just a side effect.

never heard of this before

MONSTEROUTLAW is offline New Member

Unhappy

sounds like the effects you get with clen . but i doubt lion put the wrong stuff in the wrong bootle. i know the last clen i got was red and was fruit punch flavor. wat colors the letro and taste,and flavor. maybee your allergic. try lion liquid dex next time. its new and it looks bright green, i look forward to trying some of it also .

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    slight trembling is a possible side effect of all triazoles for some people! As long as it isn't severe then dont worry about it!

well the letro is oil based ...it is imposible to have the wrong thing in the bottle. if your rat is shaking lower the dose. this stuff is strong the rat won't need much....

Thread Information