btotheeck is offline New Member

Exclamation Allergic Reaction? Help

I have been taking Clen and recently added T3 to my cycle. After adding the T3, I have started to get small (2mm) blister-like dots on my body. I don't have alot of them (< 30) and they aren't localized except for the fact that they show up mostly on thin, soft skin areas but not exclusively. I'm trying to find a cause for this but I haven't changed laundry detergents or lotions but I did start using a soap I have used in the past without previous problems. So, this leads me to think that T3 may have something to do with it? I take normal doses of Clen and T3 as per many posted cycles on this forum. I also changed soaps to see if it would help but I notice a few new blister-things. I am taking Clarinex for allergies but haven't had problems prior to T3. Should I stop using T3? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

This happens with amphetamins (sp ) and stimulants. They are caused by small calcium deposits.

btotheeck is offline New Member
    so, should I stop using T3 or will I be fine but just itchy for the rest of my cycle?

I would lower the t3. ....drink lots of water.

Thread Information