Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member

Need quick advice for my poor rat

Heres why its weird, and bare with me, im going to try to explain this in detail so i dont get the standard answers here:

My rat always had slight gyno from puberty. I remember it happening, but it did subside after a few years, but there were always small lumps/glands back behind his nips that i could feel if i grabbed around the nip. No pain, no discomfort, just small 'disc' shaped things.

Anyhow, i just did my last shot of test on monday the 28th to him. He was on an 11 week cycle, frontloading the first week with 1000mg, then 500 there on out(i know, its a big dose, but hes a huge rat). I ran nolva at 10mg EOD throughout the cycle, and he had no problems. Every once in a while his nips would get sensitive for like 6 hours or so, but no pain, just like sensitivity if i touched them

Now, two days ago, i felt his left nip for some reason, and it feels like that weird 'disc' shaped thing got ever so slightly thicker, and was a little more tender than normal. I bumped nolva immediately to 40mg per day for the first two days i felt it. Second two days, i bumped it to 80mg, seems to be helping slightly already.

BUT, heres where its weird. Now that i bumped the nolva up, his nips are noticibly more sensitive than when he was just doing 10mg EOD.

I also read that letro at .5mg per day could actually back off this new 'lump', and perhaps get rid of the puberty gyno he has. Is this correct?

closer to 1.25 ed ......stick with the nolva you should have given the rat letro while on cycle then tamoxifen for PCT

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Unfortuniately, the people on this board did not reccomend letro for his first cycle, it was tamoxifen that was reccomended unanimously. I guess i will keep him on the 80mg per day. Thanks.

stay the course get your pct done then. then letro at lower doses for a month or till the gyno is gone

Thread Information