Thread: T3 Pct?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

T3 Pct?

What is PCT after T3? I would like to stay on it for at least a few months but I don't wan to screw up my own T3 and always have to be on it. What are the suggestions or am I risking something here? Thanks...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    He was asking about thyroid cycle recovery.

I'd suggest T-100X. 630mg 2x a day. Also, remember to monitor your temperature.

On another note, I have yet to read a single claim where someone's endogenous t3 production was halted permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    He was asking about thyroid cycle recovery.

I'd suggest T-100X. 630mg 2x a day. Also, remember to monitor your temperature.

On another note, I have yet to read a single claim where someone's endogenous t3 production was halted permanently.
    Thanks Blown. Are you saying to use a thermometer and check my temp at different times of the day? What's desirable? I assume my core body temp is up a little while on T3?

I actually like being on T3 for the last few days. It seems to give me a sense of well being almost. I feel energetic and sharp.

What is T-100X and can I get it at the health food store? Thanks for the great info.

I did research T3 and I would never do it without being on. I'm doing a 4 week cycle of tbol and it's going good. This is more trial for me since I've never used tbol before. So far, it's been great. Nice steady and solid strength and weight gains. It makes me hungry like a horse. I've been eating steak at least twice a day....dumb carnivore.....
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-08-2005 at 01:10 AM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    You should monitor your resting temperature before beginning T3, for about 4days (take it in the morning, before any activity whatsoever). If your avg. resting temp. is already what is suggested as preferred, or very close, I personally wouldn't use T3. From my research of the topic, 98.6 is the cutoff while on AAS, and 98.2 is the cutoff while clean. The optimal range would be 97.6-98.2.

Yes, T3 will raise your temp.

T-100x is widely available. Do a search on Google.
    Here is one place it's available: http://www.tucksdiscountvitamins.com...eart%20disease

I have used low doses of T3 without AAS, and did not notice any LBM gains. It's very much dependant on your diet, and temp. However, at higher dosages (and temp.'s), catabolism is pretty much inevitable.

Remember though, that AR-R 's T3 is not for human consumption. I'm sure you're just speaking for your rat....
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 08-08-2005 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    You should monitor your resting temperature before beginning T3, for about 4days (take it in the morning, before any activity whatsoever). If your avg. resting temp. is already what is suggested as preferred, or very close, I personally wouldn't use T3. From my research of the topic, 98.6 is the cutoff while on AAS, and 98.2 is the cutoff while clean. The optimal range would be 97.6-98.2.

Yes, T3 will raise your temp.

T-100x is widely available. Do a search on Google.
    Here is one place it's available: http://www.tucksdiscountvitamins.com...eart%20disease

I have used low doses of T3 without AAS, and did not notice any LBM gains. It's very much dependant on your diet, and temp. However, at higher dosages (and temp.'s), catabolism is pretty much inevitable.

Remember though, that AR-R's T3 is not for human consumption. I'm sure you're just speaking for your rat....
    Of course, always the rat. He seems so healthy for being a lab experiment.

Thanks for the great info Blown. I was wondering about body temp the other day when starting this program. My natural metabolism has always been very average.

Thread Information