Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    rissinite's Avatar
    rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    334

    Feeling Nothing at 100mcg of Clen

    I've finished two weeks thus far of AR Clen , and beginning my third. In the past I've been very sensitive to products like Redline that is a thermogenic, but thus far I'm not feeling anything from this Clen. Here's what my schedule has looked like:

    All dosages are split as half in the a.m., half in the late afternoon

    Days 1-3: 40 mcg
    Days 4-7: 60 mcg
    Days 8-12: 80 mcg
    Days 13-14: 100 mcg

    1. Should I be feeling something at 100mcg?
    2. If I'm not feeling much at 100mcg, should I go up each day until I feel something?

    Looking for any insight possible, even from Lion. Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    alo5603's Avatar
    alo5603 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by rissinite
    I've finished two weeks thus far of AR Clen , and beginning my third. In the past I've been very sensitive to products like Redline that is a thermogenic, but thus far I'm not feeling anything from this Clen. Here's what my schedule has looked like:

    All dosages are split as half in the a.m., half in the late afternoon

    Days 1-3: 40 mcg
    Days 4-7: 60 mcg
    Days 8-12: 80 mcg
    Days 13-14: 100 mcg

    1. Should I be feeling something at 100mcg?
    2. If I'm not feeling much at 100mcg, should I go up each day until I feel something?

    Looking for any insight possible, even from Lion. Thanks in advance
    have you checked your HR or temp? If those are all within the norm, then dont be afraid to up it until you get to your optimal dose. I myself have to do 200mcgs a day of clen to get mine goin. Everybody is diff.

    alo

  3. #3
    rissinite's Avatar
    rissinite is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    334
    I am about 235lbs, and at 6'5" I wasn't sure if I'd need more

  4. #4
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    i cant believe your not feeling that. i was feeling mine at 20mcg and i was 280 lbs

  5. #5
    toobigforyou's Avatar
    toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    have you checked your HR or temp? If those are all within the norm, then dont be afraid to up it until you get to your optimal dose. I myself have to do 200mcgs a day of clen to get mine goin. Everybody is diff.

    alo
    Yeah, you can up it till you start to feel it as long as ur HR and Temp are good at those lower levels.

  6. #6
    alo5603's Avatar
    alo5603 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gresham, OR
    Posts
    584
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i cant believe your not feeling that. i was feeling mine at 20mcg and i was 280 lbs
    i wish i was you. Im only 214, and like i said, i need 200mcgs. Sucks really.

    alo

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •