Bigdog99 is offline Member

general comment for the Lion

Hey Ar-r .....got ur shippment yesterday....thank you. Quick and accurate as always. Like the new look (taller/thinner) bottle of Clomi and Tamox....however just a quick observation. Now the oral syringe you supply will be too short to to go all the way down to the bottom of the bottle. You will need to hold/tilt the bottle and load the syringe with one hand. I can just see that getting a little messy and will be a PIMA.......not complaining (well maybe a little bit!) ....just a observation and I am sure I will figure out an easy way to do it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog99 View Post
    Hey Ar-r.....got ur shippment yesterday....thank you. Quick and accurate as always. Like the new look (taller/thinner) bottle of Clomi and Tamox....however just a quick observation. Now the oral syringe you supply will be too short to to go all the way down to the bottom of the bottle. You will need to hold/tilt the bottle and load the syringe with one hand. I can just see that getting a little messy and will be a PIMA.......not complaining (well maybe a little bit!) ....just a observation and I am sure I will figure out an easy way to do it.
    thats what ive done in the past without any probs...you could always use a real pin to extract if your worried about the mess...

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    I older ones were shorter and you didn't need to tilt. The new bottles are like an half an inch of so taller. They will be for my next PCT in several months so I have not openned them. I am sure it is not a big deal and will figure it out when the time comes. I guess I just feel like bitching this morning about something/anything! I will try a pin if needed.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I'm just glad they give a syringe with the order.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    I'm just glad they give a syringe with the order.
    agreed but you can't please everyone

Thread Information