pacman187 is offline New Member

Can i take clomid and exemestane

I am 28 years old 5'11" and i weight 180 i am in good shape and ripped. I started taking testosterone enanthate 1 ML every 5 to 6 days. I noticed that i am getting bloated and feel like i am getting fat. Someone at the gym told me to get on a SARM so i got both Clomid 50 mg twice a week and also Exemestane 25mg x 30 ml.

Am i suppose to take both the clomid and the exemestane or just 1 ? is there negatives to taking both ? If its only one then which one should i take.

Is there anything else i should take along with it. I am new to all this. thanks

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Read the stickes, all the info you need are there. Use the stane on cycle for estrogen control, clomid and nolva for pct. Why are you pinning every 5 or 6 days? Are you using HCG ? Your cycle sounds like a mess so far.

pacman187 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ac guy View Post
    Read the stickes, all the info you need are there. Use the stane on cycle for estrogen control, clomid and nolva for pct. Why are you pinning every 5 or 6 days? Are you using HCG? Your cycle sounds like a mess so far.
    what are the stickes and where can i find them on here ?

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Stickies are the permanent posts at the top of each sub forum. If you only read one, read this one:
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thread Information