Will_1 is offline Associate Member

Question Lots of cardio, need energy, what to add?

I am going to be doing cardio a minimum of 6 days a week, couple times a day. I just started a test-e cycle and I am going to be adding some Anadrol to improve my recovery but still need to figure out how I am going to get my energy up where it needs to be.

Advice and suggestions greatly appreciated. Oh and caffine wont do the trick.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    I am going to be doing cardio a minimum of 6 days a week, couple times a day. I just started a test-e cycle and I am going to be adding some Anadrol to improve my recovery but still need to figure out how I am going to get my energy up where it needs to be.

Your going to be doing cardio 6 times a week and your taking anadrol?! What are your goals bro?

From the research ive done thus far Anadrol seems to be good choice for improving endurance. It increases RBC (red blood cell count). Also some agression wouldnt hurt.

I will be doing a lot of mma training. I am trying to get into top shape.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    EQ would suit your needs a lot better

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd say desire!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd say desire!

~SC~
    I desire not to get my ass kicked.

EQ looks interesting will have to look into it, thanks.

Anadrol sucks. Common side effects are nausea, stomach aches, diarrhea, prostate enlargement, Gyno is very common, Water retention is high...the list goes on. I am not a proponent of oxymetholone at all. And it's definitely a bulker, dont waste your time doing cardio with that shit. Why dont you take some anavar , or turinabol ,. EQ increases RBC as do Trenbolones. There are a ton of AAS you can take that will yield better results than anadrol.

Ive only heard good things about anadrol . Ive even read a post on here where someone used it to cut with and had good results.

Have you had any experience with OT? I would rather add an oral that have to stick myself more.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    good old red bull works great for cardio..

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Will_1

I'll tell you what works great! Its called NO Explode. Its made by BSN and you can buy it off this website or at about any supplement store. I dont know if the stuff helps build muscle and meets all the claims they make, but one thing I do know is that it wakes me up and energizes me. I take it when I'm going to the gym tired. It seems like you can build a tolerance up to the stuff so I only take it when I feel like I need it. I take 3 scoops about 30 minutes before working out. Dont try just starting out with 3 though, you could get shaky and sick feeling.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    I'll tell you what works great! Its called NO Explode. Its made by BSN and you can buy it off this website or at about any supplement store. I dont know if the stuff helps build muscle and meets all the claims they make, but one thing I do know is that it wakes me up and energizes me. I take it when I'm going to the gym tired. It seems like you can build a tolerance up to the stuff so I only take it when I feel like I need it. I take 3 scoops about 30 minutes before working out. Dont try just starting out with 3 though, you could get shaky and sick feeling.
    I tried No-Explode a few months back. I must admit it gave me tons of energy and mental kick, but it made me feel sick every time.

Thread Information