Thread: TBol only

xero is offline Associate Member

TBol only

Stats
    - 41 years
    - 6'1
    - 200 lbs
    - 15% bodyfat
    - 2 previous cycles TestE 500mg/week x 12 (no sides)

My planned next cycle is:
    - Test Cyp 600mg/week x 12
    - Tbol 50-60mg/day 1-6

I have got enough Tbol for 2 cycles of 60mg/day x 6 weeks. My question: I am thinkng about running a Tbol only cycle first for 6 weeks to see how my body reacts to Tbol (and first oral). If outcome is good, take a 6 week layoff and then start my planned cyp/tbol cycle. Worth it?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You can take a t-bol only cycle first, if you want. It wont supress you to much, so recovery will be fast.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I tried tbol to test it out for 6 weeks by itself, worked well, kept ten pounds..

Thx for the input. Gonna do the tbol only first and follow up later with the cyp/tbol cycle.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    On a Tbol only cycle now and I am pretty impressed with the results so far. I am eating 4000-5000 calories a day and so far going into my 4th week I have gained 15lbs and still seems like I am gaining.

Strength increase has been steady, nothing dramatic but Im happy with it. I have noticed the most strength going into the 4th week. I started taking 40mg first week, then 50mg for 2nd & third, and I am now taking 60mg and will stay at 60 for the rest of the cycle.

Will be doing standard pct with nolva even though they say you dont need it but it wont hurt any either.

Thx double, will follow your dosage pattern. Also have nolva for pct.

Quote Originally Posted by doublefister
    On a Tbol only cycle now and I am pretty impressed with the results so far. I am eating 4000-5000 calories a day and so far going into my 4th week I have gained 15lbs and still seems like I am gaining.

Strength increase has been steady, nothing dramatic but Im happy with it. I have noticed the most strength going into the 4th week. I started taking 40mg first week, then 50mg for 2nd & third, and I am now taking 60mg and will stay at 60 for the rest of the cycle.

Will be doing standard pct with nolva even though they say you dont need it but it wont hurt any either.

15lbs in 4 weeks? Thats better gains than most experience while doing a test cycle! Whats your stats? On tbol I didn't notice a thing until the 4th week.

vestax is offline Member
    I found TBOL suppressed me HARD....it is after all DBOL with a modifcation so it cannot aromatise and DBOL is quite supresssive.

I did IGF & TBOL 5 week to see if my nuts even shut down. They didn't but no sex drive no nothing and it sucked. I will never use TBOL on its own again.

30 yrs old 5'10 and was 165lbs. Weight gain was very hard for me and never have been able to get past 170. I normally have to have 5-6 meals just to maintain my weight or I will lose it. I too am pretty impressed on how much I have gained, but I contribute it mainly to my diet more than the tbol. I now get around 7-8 meals a day with about half being liquid. Liquid is up to 3000 calories from ON Pro Complex Gainer.

I have noticed I have gained more and easier to gain more weight going into the 4th week.

You dont necessarily have to do the exact dosages as I did, but I was going with how my body reacted to everything so you should go accordingly on how you feel. I did have back pumps which can get pretty bad when doing deadlifts or other back exercises. I just made sure I got plenty of rest so the pumps went down a bit before lifting again between sets. The second week was pretty bad but after that it got better.

Surprised it shut you down since it doesn't aromatize. It is a derivative of Dbol but it has nothing in common with it in terms of effects. Its basically Dbol with a 4-chloro alteration so it cant aromatize. But we are all different.

Did you take anything to help with it? Libido is my main concern also, but Im not really having a problem with it. What were your dosages and what else did you take it with if any?

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    I found TBOL suppressed me HARD....it is after all DBOL with a modifcation so it cannot aromatise and DBOL is quite supresssive.

I did IGF & TBOL 5 week to see if my nuts even shut down. They didn't but no sex drive no nothing and it sucked. I will never use TBOL on its own again.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    good to hear your getting such good results double.. i was thinking about doing a cycle like this:
    week 1-4: Tbol @ 50mg per day with var 40 mg per day
    week 4-8: 60-80 mg of var
    PCT
    Opinions?

LB 35 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    . They didn't but no sex drive no nothing and it sucked. I will never use TBOL on its own again.
    Everything i have read says that tbol increase libido, thats kind of weird that it didnt for you

tele20 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    good to hear your getting such good results double.. i was thinking about doing a cycle like this:
    PCT
    Opinions?
    Gonan do something similiar. Im gonna be doing a 40/40 split with TBOL and Var for 8 weeks straight. Ive ran both by themselves before and I fell this is the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by tele20
    Gonan do something similiar. Im gonna be doing a 40/40 split with TBOL and Var for 8 weeks straight. Ive ran both by themselves before and I fell this is the best of both worlds.
    sent you a pm bro..

Sounds good, but like I said everybody is different so listen to your body on how it reacts to it. If you cant deal with the sides you may possibly get then you should drop the dosage. My main sides really is plenty of intestinal gas which is just all day long and night and back pumps every now and then.

I noticed results pretty fast mainly with my recovery times within the first week. The strength I noticed into the 3rd week and more into the 4th.

For pct if you want to be safe then nolva 40/30/20. It will be what I am doing.

Good luck with your cycle be sure to keep us posted on your results. We are all different and would like to know how it goes for you.

PCT
    Opinions?

I have heard that var can cause libido problems so you might want to lower your var dosage to 30-35mg. I am too gonna be doing the same cycle soon once I am done with pct on my tbol cycle and my bloodwork comes back good. I have gained quite a bit of weight which I love, but I want to be as lean as possible. Right now I am about 14-15% bf and want to be under 10.

I will be doin cardio again once I start the var/tbol cycle and might even include some clen .

I have heard that var can cause libido problems so you might want to lower your var dosage to 30-35mg. I am too gonna be doing the same cycle soon once I am done with pct on my tbol cycle and my bloodwork comes back good. I have gained quite a bit of weight which I love, but I want to be as lean as possible. Right now I am about 14-15% bf and want to be under 10.

I will be doin cardio again once I start the var/tbol cycle and might even include some clen.
    Yes I agree. When I ran Var itself I was beginning to shut down towards the end of the cycle. But when I ran TBOL I was "UP" all the time, day and night. I think the TBOL will battle the libido problem. We'll see.

Try it and see how it works with you if it still affects your libido then decrease the var. Be sure to post because I am also gonna be doing the same cycle so I would love to see how it went.

Yes I agree. When I ran Var itself I was beginning to shut down towards the end of the cycle. But when I ran TBOL I was "UP" all the time, day and night. I think the TBOL will battle the libido problem. We'll see.

End of 2nd day on Tbol @ 40mg only. Possible minor sides already:

+ Libido definitely seems up
    - Have had a serious headache since +- 4 hours after first dose
    - Stomach acid buildup as well.

Anyone else experience the headache thing?

Scratch the Tbol only testing cycle. If you have a cycle history, your body will be fine...just add the T.
    Gold

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xero

\
    Starting 3rd week t-bol only. Took 10 days for headache to leave. Never had a stomach problem. Chew them up a bit and take with food.

Never had any headaches or anything. But did get plenty of gas. The ol lady wasn't too happy about that.

thankfully for me i didnt feel the stomach/gas problems ppl report.. just a good pump and some good strength

Sounds good, but like I said everybody is different so listen to your body on how it reacts to it. If you cant deal with the sides you may possibly get then you should drop the dosage. My main sides really is plenty of intestinal gas which is just all day long and night and back pumps every now and then.

I noticed results pretty fast mainly with my recovery times within the first week. The strength I noticed into the 3rd week and more into the 4th.

For pct if you want to be safe then nolva 40/30/20. It will be what I am doing.

Good luck with your cycle be sure to keep us posted on your results. We are all different and would like to know how it goes for you.

thank u brotha

Yea I cant blame it all on the tbol because Im normally full of gas, but I also eat 4-5000 calories a day so Im sure that has a lot to do with it.

thankfully for me i didnt feel the stomach/gas problems ppl report.. just a good pump and some good strength

Just finished week2 @ 40mg/day. Headaches stopped after week1. No negative sides at this point. Going to up dose to 50mg/day for week3.

Still early days, but this stuff is quite impressive. Strength gains already way better than i experienced on my TestE cycles. Size is already up a bit. Look forward to combining with cyp & var.

For those that have done tbol, what is your view on the time till full impact is felt? TIA xero.

Just finished week2 @ 40mg/day. Headaches stopped after week1. No negative sides at this point. Going to up dose to 50mg/day for week3.

Still early days, but this stuff is quite impressive. Strength gains already way better than i experienced on my TestE cycles. Size is already up a bit. Look forward to combining with cyp & var.

For those that have done tbol, what is your view on the time till full impact is felt? TIA xero.
    Week 4 was when I started seeing the majority of the gains. Everyday youll be stronger and stronger.

Unfortunately had to stop this cycle at end week3 because of kidney pain. Suddenly came up duing week 3 and got so bad i couldn't sleep. Upped water & cranberry extract intake but no improvement.

Did a lot of research before deciding to stop. Seems that the majority consensus on this board is that "back pumps" are more often actually kidney pain. Based on what i have just experienced and the way i felt, I am pretty convinced this was kidney issues. Went to 2 sessions with a physio to see if it was muscular but that did not help.

After being off now for 2 days almost all pain has gone and i am not feeling nausea anymore.

I am obviously not happy as I was just starting to see the positive effects of the tbol when i had to stop. Strength gains were really good and muscles appeared to be harder and much more defined.
    Anyhow, i value my kidneys more than the gains and despite trying hard to ignore the pain, it just did not feel right.

But this experience now leaves me with some unanswered questions. In all my research on tbol i have not come across "back pumps" or severe kidney pain as a common side. This could mean one of the following:

- People can react in different ways to a chemical, and this is just how my body reacted. I need to just accept that tbol and i dont mix.

Or

- My tbol could actually be DBOL , as "back pumps" are quite a common side with dbol. I suppose this is possible, but it does not balance with the fact that I did not get the dbol bloat nor did i have any major weight gain. My source also seems to have good cred with this and other boards.

Any opinions/comments would be appreciated.

hmm...very interesting as i am planning on running a tbol only cycle as well next time, that sux it didnt work out for you, hopefully it does for me!

You said you upped the dosage to 50mg for week 3, which i assume is when the pain started. Did you try going back down to 40mg or did you just quit it @ 50 mg?

Pain started while still at 40mg, about 2 days before upping to 50mg for 2 days. Dropped down to 20mg for 4 days before quitting. Pain just kept getting worse. Yes it sux, i was really expecting a mild eventless cycle and actually really looking forward to the real cycle i.e tbol/cyp/var. Will have to rethink that now.

May try this experimental cycle one more time to see if the problem is consistent before I give up on tbol.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Xero, that is funny. Are you sure you have real turanabol? I used 60mg ed for 7 wks and never any side issues. I did get alittle headache, but i took taurine and an ibuprofen and it went away. I always make sure i drink plenty h20, and take Liv-52 with orals. I also drink a shot of apple cider vinegar mixed with about 40z of apple cranberry and a little honey, stir and drink. It is good for thinning the blood and kidneys. I loved the tbols, even though i didn't get really excellent strength gains, the hardening of the muscle and slow quality gains were worth it.

Mick-g, like I said in my post, no I am not 100% sure that my tbol is tbol as it is ugl and I would have to have it lab tested to answer that question.

The ugl seems to have a good rep, so I tend to think it is good stuff, but who really knows.

Logan13 is offline Banned

imo

Stats
    - 41 years
    - 6'1
    - 200 lbs
    - 15% bodyfat
    - 2 previous cycles TestE 500mg/week x 12 (no sides)

My planned next cycle is:
    - Test Cyp 600mg/week x 12
    - Tbol 50-60mg/day 1-6

I have got enough Tbol for 2 cycles of 60mg/day x 6 weeks. My question: I am thinkng about running a Tbol only cycle first for 6 weeks to see how my body reacts to Tbol (and first oral). If outcome is good, take a 6 week layoff and then start my planned cyp/tbol cycle. Worth it?
    Go for it, I used tbol only for 4 weeks so that I could get a handle on its effects w/o test in play. How about the following:

tbol @ 60mg ED weeks 1-4
    tbol @ 60mg ED weeks 8-12
    test cyp @ 600mg/week weeks 1-12
    I would throw some nolva and possibly L-dex (depending on how bad you bloat). Make sure that pct is in hand before you start this.
    Yes, you will have some tbol leftover. Don't use it all simply because you have it, there's no need

UFGator01 is offline Banned
    What kind of pct is needed for tbol? Nolva and clomid? When do u start running it? How long? How much?

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    nolva like 20mg ed for two weeks, i think.

Milky87 is offline Member
    for a Tbol only? 40,20,20 should cover it

European power is offline New Member
    Is it true that tbol alone won`t cause bloat, even high dose?

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    It says in the steroid profiles that OT is highly unlikely to cause any bloat, which seems true because every other person on this board is doing an OT only cycle and I have yet to read about it causing bloat.

Just how high of a dose are you interested in? IMO, stay near the 40-60mg/day range and don't run it any longer than 6 weeks. If you want to use even more (thinking that your gains will skyrocket) you should just add some test to the cycle.

arpitbull2 is offline New Member

Response to TBOL questions and comments

Someone stated "don't run it any longer than 6 weeks"
    Running Tbol only for 6 weeks would be pointless.
    I'll have to agree with the others that said it doesn't kick in until 4wks.......The first two weeks you are kind of like "man is this shit even working?.........maybe its fake" Then about wk 4 you feel like Hulking out. Its definitely the best clean,mild steroid , a person can do in my opinion. I believe its definitely the best beginner steroid and being oral, its easy to take keep up with the dosage, and not worry about a needle. If your an athelete, fighter, wrestler, etc...........and you don't want the DBOL pumpkin head, water balloon look, Dbol zits all over your body, and the other crap Dbol does to you, then do TBOL. It will give you lean gains without the water, and bitch tits. Its also a good cutter. Your joints will not ache and be stiff like Winstrol makes you. This is especially important if you do Jiu Jitsu, grapple, fight, play baseball, etc. I am doing a TBOL/T3 cycle right now. I'll post the results in another month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information