Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tbol sides

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    can anyone tell me more about theses stomach pains? and theres no chance of gyno right?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    have you had problems with decreased appetite? I used to always be hungry, now I am not really noticably hungry anymore. I still force feed myself, but I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem.
    Tbol trigger real big hunger all day long..........you'd better have something to eat or you'll get real nervous

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    can anyone tell me more about theses stomach pains? and theres no chance of gyno right?
    I don't get stomach "pains," just a lot more gas. I feel like its starting to go away, along with the headaches, and I am in my 2nd week. No chance of gyno at the doses you will be using, just use Nolva after the cycle is over to get back to normal levels.

I don't get stomach "pains," just a lot more gas. I feel like its starting to go away, along with the headaches, and I am in my 2nd week. No chance of gyno at the doses you will be using, just use Nolva after the cycle is over to get back to normal levels.
    Normal course of action...........thoses sides go away w/ little time.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont like this drug at all, have had many stomach problems with it which as cause me not eating as often, and food is to important to mess around with.

Dustee is offline New Member
    I was taking a UGL tbol for 2 1/2 weeks now @ 60mgs ed and I think it might have been fake...I have not had any of the sides that you are talking about nor have I experienced the pumps..as far as weight loss I am going to have to credit that to my diet and cardio..I just bought 500 BD tbol and I am going to start that @ 80 mgs ed and treat it like I never even did the UGL tbol. Ill let you know what happens.

Hardbodykc is offline New Member
    I'm on my 4th day at 40 mgs a day and I haven't had any sides, not even headache. Maybe some gas, but being on a high protein diet thats always the case. I'm upping to 60mgs, I just wanted to ease up to it and maybe thats why I'm avoiding the headaches. I lifted yesterday, not really much strength increase yet, but what I did notice is that my muscles would not get tired. I threw an extra set of 3 on biceps and chest, and I'm not even that sore today. I'm so hungry I could eat a frickin horse too.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJ
    I've found that taking it with food helps with the gas.

And to answer your 2nd question, you are correct. There are a few (well, maybe only one) people who will say otherwise, but they are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    I've found that taking it with food helps with the gas.

And to answer your 2nd question, you are correct. There are a few (well, maybe only one) people who will say otherwise, but they are morons.
    Looks like the "only one" is a hidden encoded word that stands for #ROSS#
    LMFAO

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    Looks like the "only one" is a hidden encoded word that stands for #ROSS#
    LMFAO

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    For everybody who has gas with T-Bol, chew them up a little, and eat them with food. It will help alot.

I'll have to try that. What about snorting them? jk

Just wanted to know more about headaches....are they real BAD??? can ya take aspirin to solve that out or not recommended?

Just wanted to know more about headaches....are they real BAD??? can ya take aspirin to solve that out or not recommended?
    I haven't had a headache yet. I got headaches when I first fried Clen , but nothing yet with Tbol (knock on wood).

skyline04 is offline Associate Member
    My headaches weren't bad at all, some aspirin took care of it. Ending week 2 now and the only sides I am having is farting all the damn time still (at 60 mg/ED). Thinking about pushing it to 70, but already noticing some nice strength gains...

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I'm at 60mg now. I was at 70 but the gas was foul and I agree that the bicep pumps were a bit too much sometimes. I dropped to 60mgs and no sides whatsoever. Also, at 70mg I was feeling the need for a daily nap.
    Strange how you mentioned the daily nap. I thought it was because I was working out really hard but there were many times where I took daily naps. I just felt tired and needed to recharge so I would take naps every now and then and I was on 60mg a day too.

You are the only person I have seen that had this problem besides me but I didnt think it was a side effect. Maybe just coincidence...

I get extremely tired too. It jut hits me like a wave and my eyes get real heavy and I can barely open them. Seems to be a little worse since I started Tbol, but I'm running way too much gear to pinpoint the exact cause for the fatigue.

My headaches weren't bad at all, some aspirin took care of it. Ending week 2 now and the only sides I am having is farting all the damn time still (at 60 mg/ED). Thinking about pushing it to 70, but already noticing some nice strength gains...
    Don't care about the fart, too bad for others around .......but nuttin against aspirin during OT cycle, right?.....so i guess i'm good then! thx bros!

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    you guys have been rediculously helpful, thanks! keep em coming

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information