Thread: Hgh And Spine

BocaJames38 is offline New Member

Hgh And Spine

hey,

Im just finishing my 3rd week of hgh .
    week 1 = 1 i.u.
    week 2 = 1 1/2 i.u.
    week 3 = 2 i.u.

Right before i started i had just got over a chest infection.. and was still coughing quite a bit.. anyway lately over the last week i have had discomfort when bending my neck.. i ve been getting pain down my spine and down my left arm and its not a muscle tear i can work out without discomfort but my left arm has lost strength.
    before tricep kick backs 35 lb. 10-12
    Now 25 lb. 6-8

i'm bugging out has anybody had anything like this when using HGh or is it Something totally unrelated .. I just went and had bloodwork done today and am considering going to see my friend who is a chiropractor..

PLease chime in if you have had anything or heard anything like this before

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have used alot of hgh and i know many people who have also but i have never heard of hgh causing anything like this so it has to be caused by something else.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BocaJames38 is offline New Member
    thats what i figured man thanks for the input. just figured i would ask

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    good luck and i hope you get everything worked out
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Hit up the chiro, bro. Should have nothing to do with hgh. I have had a similar problem. I don't know about having pain down the spine, but the arm pain and weakness I did have after some muay thai clinching. The subsequent months I saw the weakness followed by marked atrophy in my delt, bicep, rotators, and back.

If this is your problem, get adjusted, and see about having your first rib adjusted as well. Get one of those electrical stim machines also, if your strength doesn't come back pretty quick. It will fight off alot of the atrophy if it happens.

Hopefully, though, you don't have this problem and all will be good. Good luck.

kinguno is offline New Member
    Yeah, I would go to an orthopaedic doc before you go to a chiropractor. If you have good insurance go get a referral for an mri.. It sounds like a bulging or herniated disc in the cervical spine. One of the main indicators is the weakness. Control from the brain can be disrupted from compression on the nerve.. Good luck bro..this is coming from someone that knows quite a bit about these injuries as I just have had spine surgery

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kinguno View Post
    Yeah, I would go to an orthopaedic doc before you go to a chiropractor. If you have good insurance go get a referral for an mri.. It sounds like a bulging or herniated disc in the cervical spine. One of the main indicators is the weakness. Control from the brain can be disrupted from compression on the nerve.. Good luck bro..this is coming from someone that knows quite a bit about these injuries as I just have had spine surgery
    MRIs are very expensive. A herniated disc can be seen on an xray, and can even be diagnosed with orthopedic tests. I don't know how old you are, but a bulging disc in the cervical spine is not as likely (especially if you are younger). It would also give you quite a bit of PAIN, but shouldn't shoot down your spine on multiple levels.

There are many nerve disorders affecting the brachial plexus which occur AFTER the nerve has left the spinal cord. Many are still not fully understood, and treatments generally involve waiting.....

Nothin wrong with goin to an orthopedic doc, just know that the treatments offered for nerve problems like this are not really going to fix the SOURCE of the problem (unless you have a severely herniated disc and need surgery).

Go to a chiro that specializes in neurological disorders. They can refer you to get an MRI if it is needed, and they can address the source of the problem.

Thread Information