Baron is offline Associate Member

Taking Halo once a week to increase bench press.

Could this work?

Lets say someones already on a cycle like prop/anavar /gh, and they want to further increase bench strength. Would taking halotestin only once a week (before benching) or twice a week, be beneficial, or a bad idea? The main reason for this is obviously because halo is so liver toxic, so i'm thinking using this method you could use it for 2-3 months n/p. And if so desired, take halo ED for the last few weeks of the cycle (followed by a liver detox ofcourse).

What do you guys think?

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    stats? and whats the fascination with the bench press?

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    stats? and whats the fascination with the bench press?
    combine, gotta rep 225lb maximum amount of times. And its not looking 2 gr8

opinions?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    opinions?
    I just ran a cycle of Halo... holy crap did that stuff put me on edge.

I freaked out at everything.

Anyways, regarding your question. No i would not suggest taking it 1 time a week. HALO takes a couple of days to work, its not immediate. So taking it for 1 day would not make your stronger / more motivated whatsoever.

My only suggestion would to be shoot test-suspension on benching days. (i know all the other members will jump on me for this - seeing as it creates uneven blood levels - but some powerlifters I know do this method, and it does work.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I say if you are on other gear than just be patient and let it do its job! you bench should go up dramatically anyway!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    combine, gotta rep 225lb maximum amount of times. And its not looking 2 gr8
    225 lb is for warm up, right?

Just kidding. Why worry about how much? Work on form and I guarnatee your max will also go up.

I have not bothered to max in a LONG time and have no idea how much I can. Last time I went even a little heavy for me 100 lb DB bench (200 lb total) I was able to get off several reps but it didnt do my shoulder any good.

Remember dont try to max every time. Work on form and ALWAYS warm up a LOT before max or you will be sorry one of these days.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    225 lb is for warm up, right?

Just kidding. Why worry about how much? Work on form and I guarnatee your max will also go up.

I have not bothered to max in a LONG time and have no idea how much I can. Last time I went even a little heavy for me 100 lb DB bench (200 lb total) I was able to get off several reps but it didnt do my shoulder any good.

Remember dont try to max every time. Work on form and ALWAYS warm up a LOT before max or you will be sorry one of these days.

Isnt he talking about how many times he can get 225?? i hope lol j/k but i think that's what he meant

CMPD213 is offline Associate Member
    cheque drops are the only thing that would be worth it to do something like that... Definate;y research them though because they are hella toxic

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    I just ran a cycle of Halo... holy crap did that stuff put me on edge.

I freaked out at everything.

Anyways, regarding your question. No i would not suggest taking it 1 time a week. HALO takes a couple of days to work, its not immediate. So taking it for 1 day would not make your stronger / more motivated whatsoever.

My only suggestion would to be shoot test-suspension on benching days. (i know all the other members will jump on me for this - seeing as it creates uneven blood levels - but some powerlifters I know do this method, and it does work.

Dude hes not talkin aobut your PH,, he's talkin about halotestin which is one of the strongest aas out there. Yes ive heard of alot of power llifters takin it before lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Dude hes not talkin aobut your PH,, he's talkin about halotestin which is one of the strongest aas out there. Yes ive heard of alot of power llifters takin it before lifts.
    lol was he talking about the PH?

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    Isnt he talking about how many times he can get 225?? i hope lol j/k but i think that's what he meant
    You "think" that's what i meant?

I'm sorry, this is all just too funny for me.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    I actually was on halo for my hrt for 5 months 20mg ED... Walmart brand Androxy...

Will once a week help.... IMHO no

Why if you are using them as a mini cheque drop or even if you use cheque drops you are not gaining strenght you are gaining aggression which does not enforce the mucle tendon relationship.

I saw a guy in 1999 tear his peck so back I could hear it. Mofo long his form and got hot headed.

Liver/kidney panels are only $40-60 and you can show up to any clinic tell thema bull shit SS/name and give the doc a "I been drinking to much lately" story.

I am Marshal James. Or so they think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    I actually was on halo for my hrt for 5 months 20mg ED... Walmart brand Androxy...

Will once a week help.... IMHO no

Why if you are using them as a mini cheque drop or even if you use cheque drops you are not gaining strenght you are gaining aggression which does not enforce the mucle tendon relationship.

I saw a guy in 1999 tear his peck so back I could hear it. Mofo long his form and got hot headed.

Liver/kidney panels are only $40-60 and you can show up to any clinic tell thema bull shit SS/name and give the doc a "I been drinking to much lately" story.

I am Marshal James. Or so they think.
    5 months is a damn long time...do you think i could get away with using 40mg ED for 8 weeks?

5 months is a damn long time...do you think i could get away with using 40mg ED for 8 weeks?
    Yeap...

As long as you spend less than a $100 and get your liver/kidney test done...

Please also understand:

I have had the WORSE liver values with winny 50mg ED 10 week cycle a common oral.

We are all diff. It is important that we all realize we are all different. How you react will not be the same as others.

liver and kidney panel tests are a way to have piece of mind.

Yeap...

As long as you spend less than a $100 and get your liver/kidney test done...

Please also understand:

I have had the WORSE liver values with winny 50mg ED 10 week cycle a common oral.

We are all diff. It is important that we all realize we are all different. How you react will not be the same as others.

liver and kidney panel tests are a way to have piece of mind.
    less than $100? Wouldn't i need like 250 pills, is that even possible?

less than $100? Wouldn't i need like 250 pills, is that even possible?
    Less $100 for the blood test

Its against board rules to discuss aas prices...

BARON have you read the profile on it yet?

BARON have you read the profile on it yet?
    yess

Less $100 for the blood test

Its against board rules to discuss aas prices...
    ah, ryt.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    I know what Halotestin is buddy. I JUST completed a cycle of it. and NO, i didn't do that f*cking prohormone.

YES, powerlifters use it to increase lifts, but not just 1 pill. Trust me, I didn't feel like halo kick in for like 3 days.. after that, wooooah, strength and aggressiveness increase 10-fold.

I know what Halotestin is buddy. I JUST completed a cycle of it. and NO, i didn't do that f*cking prohormone.

YES, powerlifters use it to increase lifts, but not just 1 pill. Trust me, I didn't feel like halo kick in for like 3 days.. after that, wooooah, strength and aggressiveness increase 10-fold.
    what about 4 pills preworkout? Would that do the trick?

im just worried that taking it for aslong as i need to take it (8weeks) will fck my liver up 2 much, and give me some other undesirable sides, what are your thoughts on this?

uh huh

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    what about 4 pills preworkout? Would that do the trick?

im just worried that taking it for aslong as i need to take it (8weeks) will fck my liver up 2 much, and give me some other undesirable sides, what are your thoughts on this?
    Sorry to butt in... but... no! do not take 4 pills. (I don't know what your concentration is on the pills)...

The ones I've run in the past were 20mg each... so if you did 4 at once.. that would be 80mg... and you aren't really supposed to go past 40mg!! lol. (well you can.. but i couldn't deal with the sides past 40mg)

IMO you should use the halo in bursts... i.e. use it for 3 - 4 days at a time.. then stop, and return to your original cycle, and then go 3 - 4 days again when necessary..

Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    Sorry to butt in... but... no! do not take 4 pills. (I don't know what your concentration is on the pills)...

The ones I've run in the past were 20mg each... so if you did 4 at once.. that would be 80mg... and you aren't really supposed to go past 40mg!! lol. (well you can.. but i couldn't deal with the sides past 40mg)

IMO you should use the halo in bursts... i.e. use it for 3 - 4 days at a time.. then stop, and return to your original cycle, and then go 3 - 4 days again when necessary..
    yeah mine are 10mg, so 4 is 40mg. hm, 3-4 days at a time...not a bad idea.

uh huh
    lol/

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could this work?

Lets say someones already on a cycle like prop/anavar /gh, and they want to further increase bench strength. Would taking halotestin only once a week (before benching) or twice a week, be beneficial, or a bad idea? The main reason for this is obviously because halo is so liver toxic, so i'm thinking using this method you could use it for 2-3 months n/p. And if so desired, take halo ED for the last few weeks of the cycle (followed by a liver detox ofcourse).

What do you guys think?
    No. It would completely pointless.

you can take it prior to workout but i would take them everyday not just one time a wk

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Halo nor anyother aas would not best be used like you speak of here. I have used halo for 4 weeks no prob, i used it at 80 mg a day. My strength went through the roof.

Guys that do test suspension right before lifting for an "edge" arent very smart about how they are going about this. The edge it creates is mental. Why not use a lot of test prop the whoole week and be strong the whole week? Aas take time to work, a placebo pill or shot would work just as well in this situation, dont waste the gear, dont risk the added sides.

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post
    Halo nor anyother aas would not best be used like you speak of here. I have used halo for 4 weeks no prob, i used it at 80 mg a day. My strength went through the roof.

Guys that do test suspension right before lifting for an "edge" arent very smart about how they are going about this. The edge it creates is mental. Why not use a lot of test prop the whoole week and be strong the whole week? Aas take time to work, a placebo pill or shot would work just as well in this situation, dont waste the gear, dont risk the added sides.
    well, its jsut that i heard of guys taking it as a preworkout "boost" and i figured why not cycle it like this.

Thread Information