prodaddy is offline Junior Member

anger issues on test E,and d-bol

i have been on the d-bol(30mg a day),and test E(1.5cc twice a week)for about 12 days now.i also have been taking 6 iu a day of hgh for over 3 months.My girlfriend and the guys that work for me are saying i am very short fused lately and just plain easy to piss off.I generally like people,but do have somewhat of a short fuse and just don"t tolerate or put up with stupid people.i have been into mixed martial arts all my life and heavy into competitive softball,since i started the test and d-bol cycle,its all i think about is working out and rolling on the mats or playing ball,its like my mind is tryinig to make me stronger faster than the stuff is kicking in,and im pissed off all the time.My girlfriend recently has had a surgery that is making it where she and i can not have sex for the next 6 weeks and with all that along with the new stuff in me,im kinda on the edge and grumpy lately.Is some of this shit just in my head,or does the test and d-bol sometimes bring the extra aggresion and ass hole out in people.thanks for the advice.again,im usually what i would call the kind of guy that goes out of his way to help his friends and like most people,i hate feeling that i am being an ass to people for no reason.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its more likely Test, especially taking that much, that's raising your irritability, when I'm on dbol I feel too good to be aggressive.
    Last edited by dece870717; 04-29-2010 at 03:30 PM.

vanduhl is offline Senior Member
    bro that sucks that ur runnin a shitload of test right while ur gf cant fvck....

& i honestly dont know if it would be placebo or not because i have never run that much test in a week..whats that 700mg? a week? but i have heard that dbol gives you an over all sense of well being not aggression..idk

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Seems a little odd to be feeling sides from Test E 600/wk @ only day 12, thats what, 3 injections so far?

Not a lot of experience with dbol , but one of my friends who trains local MMA fighters say theres a lot of guys there using dbol for more agression. Hadent heard that before, but he says some of them have real mental problems while on.

Thanks guys.reason im taking the 750 a week is that the test e is not as strong of a test,so 750 is more like 500..i honestly might try to add a half of volume or something to calm me thru this cycle,i also have had a sex addiction problem in the past and having my girlfriend unable for the next gew weeks is killing me,she has been taking care of me a couple times a week,but i feel like if i dont have sex soon im going to kill someone and its only been a couple weeks.im trying to ne simpathetic to her surgery,but it is hard.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    not that strong of a test???? test is test

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by prodaddy View Post
    i have been on the d-bol(30mg a day),and test E(1.5cc twice a week)for about 12 days now.i also have been taking 6 iu a day of hgh for over 3 months.My girlfriend and the guys that work for me are saying i am very short fused lately and just plain easy to piss off.I generally like people,but do have somewhat of a short fuse and just don"t tolerate or put up with stupid people.i have been into mixed martial arts all my life and heavy into competitive softball,since i started the test and d-bol cycle,its all i think about is working out and rolling on the mats or playing ball,its like my mind is tryinig to make me stronger faster than the stuff is kicking in,and im pissed off all the time.My girlfriend recently has had a surgery that is making it where she and i can not have sex for the next 6 weeks and with all that along with the new stuff in me,im kinda on the edge and grumpy lately.Is some of this shit just in my head,or does the test and d-bol sometimes bring the extra aggresion and ass hole out in people.thanks for the advice.again,im usually what i would call the kind of guy that goes out of his way to help his friends and like most people,i hate feeling that i am being an ass to people for no reason.
    Never let a drug control you or your emotions. If its too much to tolerate back off dosages or come off entirely.

nyspqr is offline Associate Member
    Get a puching bag dude and punch the crap out of it when you get pissed. Saved me tons of times.

alpenguy is offline Junior Member
    my first steroid was dbol . Hated it, wanted to eat the tires off my car. Too strong for me imo @40 mgs ed. Made me what I thought was too agressive, but that was a long time ago. I like the long esters!!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    Testosterone Enanthate only contains approx 60-70mg of Testosterone per 100mg. I think it's 67.XXmg, or therabouts. Because the weight of the ester (enanthate is included). Therefor, 750mg of Test E is only 525mg of Testosterone, at the MOST, more than likely a little less.this was quoted to me on another one of my topics.

Quote Originally Posted by nyspqr View Post
    Get a puching bag dude and punch the crap out of it when you get pissed. Saved me tons of times.
    Got a B.O.B(body opponent bag) that i work over dailey,it definitly does help.i had mma class tonight,we are getting some guys ready for a big fight this weekend,i got worked over by a couple heavyweights tonight,i needed a good asswhooping and took some of the grumpyness out of me.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im still not convinced its the test. Its too early in the cycle... any chance you could drop the dbol to see if that helps? Definately dont add anger to your"sex addiction", you will end up hating her for her inability

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by prodaddy View Post
    Testosterone Enanthate only contains approx 60-70mg of Testosterone per 100mg. I think it's 67.XXmg, or therabouts. Because the weight of the ester (enanthate is included). Therefor, 750mg of Test E is only 525mg of Testosterone, at the MOST, more than likely a little less.this was quoted to me on another one of my topics.
    yeah im aware of the test ratio but its not like your comparing running it to suspension.. and the human body is lucky to produce 10mg/day

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    12 days on TEST-e and u r short fuse...hmmm looks like u want to blame ur anger on something and sure it will be AAS

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    yeah im aware of the test ratio but its not like your comparing running it to suspension.. and the human body is lucky to produce 10mg/day
    6mgs if you belive some studies and thats an average...

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    12 days on TEST-e and u r short fuse...hmmm looks like u want to blame ur anger on something and sure it will be AAS
    definitly not trying to blame anything,just wondering if it could be the stuff im on taking an effect already.yes,it is erratating that i can"t have sex with my girl for at least another 4 weeks,and being that i have had a sex addiction problem that is under control,i am trying to just stay calm.i am being simpathetic to her and not blaming her at all,i have just seemed short fused more than normal to her and my friends from what they have told me,they say that little things that i usually just don"t dwell on are setting me off more.I am just curious if it is possible that the d-bol or test is possibly effecting this in me.if not,i guess im just needing to find a way to stay more calm .

durak is offline Member
    It is not the AAS making you angry.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Can you get your gf to blow or rub one out for you?? Otherwise you are gonna go crazy, 6 months?! That sucks. I would be pissed too

Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    AAS does not make you more angry

Moosedog is offline Junior Member
    hmmm, well I think after reading your posts... sex addiction is really a way of releasing anger / emotions etc. Trouble is that It dosn`t deal with the underlying issues and the realease is short lived hence the addiction with needing to do it again to raise Endorphins to numb the pain further..

So moving on with your life burying the pain thats already there and taking a substance that "may" raise anger / Aggressiveness by raising Testosterone levels and you have a potential ticking time bomb.

My advice and take it how you wish but I mean no harm by it - get off the gear, go get some therapy - not this sex additcion bullshit as that wont do crap but teach you to divert pain. Get proper Therapy that deals with your emotional issues and problems that are there deeply routed somewhere. Then in 2 years you will be in a more stable place if you want to try a cycle again. I think your in to much of a vunerable place to be on a cycle.

But on a better note, you will how ever get a lot of issues resolved with the amount of anger you have as anger is a defence against pain - and pain is where you need to go - feel and deal with.

cobra305 is offline Member
    Maybe you are just an asshole and you are using aas as your excuse to show your true colors.

JasonT is offline Member
    bro, next time you feel edgy, just rub one out (serious)

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Can you get your gf to blow or rub one out for you?? Otherwise you are gonna go crazy, 6 months?! That sucks. I would be pissed too
    I could just look at that girl in your avvy and blast off in seconds
    -XL

jing jai

njviking is offline Junior Member
    pretty sure he said 6 weeks not 6 months. and she knows that so shes gotta give you head or rub one off. i def. felt hornier but not angrier or more agressive while on the same cycle you are on.

just rub one off dude. you will feel better.

She has been taking care of me two or three times a week with blow jobs,and is everything to me,its not just the fact that i cant please her or have sex for another 4 weeks,there is something else there that is bringing out more aggression.i have had alot on my mind lately with stuff,just trying to see if it could be from the gear,i appreciate all the advice.and as for the theropy,i have done it and since she and i have been together,the addiction is under control for over a year,and i will not go back to my old ways of man whoreing ,i have to good of a life to lose whats important.i truely was not looking for any excuses just good advice and i appreciate it.

JasonT is offline Member
    ^^^ bump it up to 3 or 4 times a day

Thread Information