LightBearer631 is offline New Member

First time HGH-Blood Glucose problems

whats up guys guess ill give my stats first im 25,5'9 175lbs about 12%bf training for 5yrs.
    i decided to start a GH cycle before i start my first AAS cycle

I started HGH last week, first day i took 3.3IU split in 2 shots of riptropin.
    felt kind of funny, next day i took my 1st shot of 1.65IU and felt funny again so i checked my blood glucose (mother is hypoglycemic, i am not) BG was 21!!!, double checked, next was 29. I immediately drank some juice and ate a meal/
    ive always read that you should not have any carbs or food for an hour before and after pin. anyways i kept checking periodically throughout the day, ever since i started hgh, my fasting blood glucose is in hypo range, about 30/ its never been like this, other times ive checked it was 70-80 upon waking.

i discontinued the hgh 3 days after starting, alltogether i took about 8 IU/ now funny thing is my fasting BG is still HYPO wtf??? im really worried about this, i really want to continue my cycle but i need to know whats up/ also i dont know if tis anxiety related or what but i have sort of a lump in my throat, the kind you get when anxious/nervous/scared

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the HGH forum!

HGH does slow you glucose intake which is why it is recommended to stay away from carbs within the 1 hour time frame of eating.

How is your diet otherwise?

And do you know for certain your hgh is REALLY legit?
    IF not, I would hold off until you know what you have is indeed hgh.
    And IMO I would hold off anyway until you find out why this is happening. You do not want to mess around with this.

And why are you taking hgh at 25?

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    Its from a well known highly praised provider of the chinese brand riptropin, but its not like i could tell you I know for sure its legit, but it probably is. Anyway, I'm taking hgh to help maintain gains and keep up overall health of an upcoming test e cycle. My diet is pretty clean could probably get in more calories that's all.

Thread Information