Thread: Dbol liver pain

hungery1 is offline New Member

Dbol liver pain

my dad and i are are both 3 weeks into our cycle of test e 500mg/week and a week into our dbol 40mg a day. for the last 2 days my dad has been complaining of pretty bad pains in his liver witch im assuming are caused from the dbol even know i have never heard of dbol doing liver damage at that dose over that short of a time. im looking for any advice you guys have on what he should do he's in his 40's i believe 42 5'8 210 pounds.i told him to make sure hes drinkin enough water and i think hes going to call the doc. if it continues today but any insight you all have would be appreciated. thanks guys

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    He should be running a liver protectant. If he is sure its liver pain I would stop the DBOL immediately.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I`m going to have to agree here if he has liver pain get to the doctor immediately.

hes taking milk thistle i dont know if thats enough of a liver protectant or not. if not what should he be taking. i talked to him today and it has gone away for the most part but even still he's is goin to call the doc up after work.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    What most people think is liver pain in reality is just back bumps. Back bumps are a common side of running orals. It is highly unlikely that what he is feeling is liver pain.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Milk thistle is good, liv52 also good... here is the thing with me when i used to take Dball and most people will tell you to divide the dosage... i took dball 2 different ways before; 40mg 3 hours before i went to work out ( total); and on another cycle i took 10mg 4 times a day ( total of 40mg).... guess what, every time i divided the dose, i always had pain, IF i took all my pills at once, no pain; my liver was working ALL the time, when i was taking pills all day... to me, taking all the pills at one time works better and no liver pain.
    Either way, your dad should see a doctor... is that the only pills he is taking???

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well since there are no nerves to feel pain in the liver...its not direct liver pain - thats a fact. However It may be pain from the area around the liver due to inflamation or infection. This pain is often felt in organs surrounding the liver. Most often gall bladder pain in the upper right abdomen. I could be discomfort occuring in the bile duct due to bile back up. It could be a ton of things. Not something so self diagnose of medicate in any case. Obviously discontnue the dball and see a dr ...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbulllock View Post
    What most people think is liver pain in reality is just back bumps. Back bumps are a common side of running orals. It is highly unlikely that what he is feeling is liver pain.
    Yeah, I get them from some orals. Believe it or not, from my experience, DBOL 's aren't even that bad. Superdrol's were so bad I could barely walk, if I had any less of a threshold for pain, I couldn't workout on it.

what exactly are "back bumps" i haven't heard of them before

thanks for the info, he says the pain went away but he is still goin to the doc. to have them check him out. and as to the other pills he is taking, along w the DBOL and milk thistle there is a multi-vitamin, novatest (a estrogen blocker), and saw palmetto

Thread Information