adam0003 is offline New Member

permanent damage

basically i did sustanon 250 for about 12 weeks, and due to being an idiot ran no kind of pct.

lost most of my gains, not all but most. and my balls never really came back, been about 8 months now. im 20 years old. have no/low sex drive, when i have sex its hard to keep it up and when i blow theres only a tiny amount.

going to doctor tomorrow to get a blood test done to check my test levels as im sure there really low.

my question is- how likely is it that ill never be back to normal? or have i ****ed myself. can i wake up my balls after all this time?

would some hcg and nolva get em going again? or am i too late for that?

iseckz is offline New Member
    dam.. its not to late, but you did put mad stress on your body. Estrogen must be pretty high. What are your stats??
    Your not the first person to do same mistake..

HCG should deal with your nut sack problem as well help you recover. Everyone is going to bash you for being to young,etc..
    If you are planning. I'm not suggusting!!! But always have PCT on hand! if you decide to cycle again.. this forum has too much information not to have a successful proper cycle.

Post your blood work results when you can. For your sex drive problem. I always turn to proviron , I Did the same mistake at 20y/o on deca only cycle.. shut down HARD.
    And had deca dick for 4months, Till i got my hands on proviron.
    Last edited by iseckz; 04-26-2011 at 05:43 AM.

thanks for reply mate im seriously stressing out borderline depressed. ill post my blood test results when i get them. dont think ill do another cycle again i just want my nuts/sex life back!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is why I shout very loudly regarding newbies who are not fully developed yet "not to cycle", by shutting down your system you can never reach peak testosterone levels again. Who knows if you will recover or not but I will say this 8 months is a long time for your body to recover naturally and you should be back to normal by now, get blood work done and see what damage you have done.

I was on the same boat. sucks you had to wait 8 months to do something.

yeah i know 8 months is way too long to recover naturally thats why im so worried. lets say i get my blood work done and my test levels are very low, which would explain all my problems. where would i go from there?

Well once we see the bloodwork. well have a clue where to start to find what's the problem. What are your stats?
    height
    weight
    bf
    age - 20
    etc.

Quote Originally Posted by adam0003 View Post
    yeah i know 8 months is way too long to recover naturally thats why im so worried. lets say i get my blood work done and my test levels are very low, which would explain all my problems. where would i go from there?
    You will have to speak with your doctor with regards which step you next need to take, but you could do an aggressive pct protocol to see if you can restart your HPTA or if not you will need HRT.

i get the impression that i probaly wont be able to restart HPTA, is that what you think will be the case? what exactly is HRT, am i on that for life then?

not sure about my bf, but i weigh 75kg and am 180cm tall.

Quote Originally Posted by adam0003 View Post
    i get the impression that i probaly wont be able to restart HPTA, is that what you think will be the case? what exactly is HRT, am i on that for life then?
    I cant comment on if you can re-start your HPTA because some people can without any issues and some can never get it running at peak. Get blood work done and see whats wrong and then you can decide. HRT is hormone replacement therapy and is for life.

okay thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on with your blood work and treatment

jeallybean78 is offline Junior Member
    I done something very simalar when i was about 25 with a test and heavy deca cycle. The pct drugs most use on here do work very well, but that's not what the doctor is gonna give you. I'll see if i can look around and and see what i was prescribed to get me going again.

thanks alot appreciate it, what do you think the doc will give me?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Why did you wait 8 months before seeking medical help? That is a long time to stay shut down!

cos i thought they would come back on there own as i was doing very little amounts (250mg sust250 a week) and then i had to go work away and yeah basically i thought theyd come back eventually. but now im starting to think they might not. went in to get blood test done today so will post results when i get them.

if i get my results back and test is very low, should i just start taking nolva? is that my last hope?

also, how much a day and how long should i use it?

Thread Information