Gutetime30 is offline New Member

Shutdown (I need help for recovery)

Ok guys, first off I am 20 year old who used an extremely heavy first cycle... (i know not smart.) I used test E 500mgs for 12 weeks, tren E for 300mgs for 8 weeks, and anavar 40mgs for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle. Now I used for a pct a natural test booster/estrogen blocker p6 thinking that would do the job! Well of course not.... I went to go get blood work and of course I am messed up. I have low libido, depression, etc.... Anyways, my blood work came back at a test level of: 101!!!! I was before 620! Bad crash!!!! My FSH is normal by only .04 and LH by .01. I am gonna try a shutdown recovery, before I want HRT.

Week 1-2: HCG 1500 IU EOD

Week 3-4: Clomid/nolvadex 100/40 for week 3 then 50/20 for the 4th week.

Guys does this make since since or will this fail? Oh I also had the shrinkage issue to.

Anyone...?

stpete is offline Banned
    Go ahead and start your clomid and nolva at your dosages and run for 4 weeks total. For third and fourth week go 50/25 clomid and 40/20 nolva.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Go with St Petes protocol

your T is crashed due to insufficient pct. never use products you buy at a local supp shop for pct, they are a waste n do not work.

blasting hcg will help to reverse the atrophy which will make recovery faster. Nolva and Clomid for 4+ (see note at bottom) weeks should help you recover as much as possible.

*edit*
    I do not usually advise hcg and pct at the same time as it can hinder recovery, however in your case I believe hcg will be very beneficial. If it were me I'd blast it for a week or so, until atrophy reverses. Do not run it through your whole pct. I would also extend your Nolva n Clomid use to 5 weeks for good measure.
    Last edited by jasc; 09-21-2012 at 06:43 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^Yes, exactly. I should have made myself more clear. I thought OP was already on his HCG . That's why i didn't tell him to stop it's usage. Otherwise, i feel the same as you do.

Thank you so much guys! I owe you guys a ton!

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    OK, guys I posted before and u guys told me to look at this thread. I know we're not suppose to give sources, but when I click on HCG , or Clomid or Nova, A link pops up with the product. R these legit.

Thread Information