ME74501 is offline New Member

Question ACNE....what can i do to make it go away...

what can i do or use to get rid of acne when im on my cycle or after get off my cycle....i started breaking out on my arms, chest, stomack and some on my shoulders....give me hints on what to try or do to get rid or minumize the ACNE...please....

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im using Retin-A right now and it seems to be working good.

OG

wantsome is offline Junior Member
    fsc do a suppliment called face away works a treat

OGPackin, where can i get this Retin-A
    right so i can try it...is it Rx or can i get it
    over the counter...thanks for the info.

wantsome, what is this ...face away..what is it...
    what will it do...and where can i get it...
    anything to get rid of this damn acne....

Hey bro, i tried most every OTC acne medicines and nuttin worked. Retin-A u need a script for it. I have an online pharm that i get mine from.

OG

Duckmanfoochew is offline Junior Member
    Great success with " Benzomycin" it is a prescription drug. Not to expensive either. It kicks ass.
    Another easy thing is bathes with epsom salts. Total works. Run your hot bath put about 10 cups of the salts right in the tub. Total detox for the body and the skin.
    The obvious one is tanning. Stand up not lie down.
    Those are my tips.

Good luck.

spell error
    benzamycin

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    retin-A is bomb it saved my ass in high school well as far as Acne goes

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    B5 (pantothenic acid), tanning bed.

WHAT PERCENTAGE OF RETIN -A SHOULD I USE, THEY ARE DEFFERENT ONES ON THE MARKET...AND SHOULD I USE CREAM OR GELL

Originally posted by ME74501
    WHAT PERCENTAGE OF RETIN -A SHOULD I USE, THEY ARE DEFFERENT ONES ON THE MARKET...AND SHOULD I USE CREAM OR GELL
    This is the one im using.

OG

Renova Cream (Retin-A), .05%
    1 tube of 30 grams

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

duckmanfoo

i'm sitting here eatng oatmeal right now and your fuckign avatar almost made me throw up!!!!i don't eat anything you can't cook,so i didn't want an anatomy lesson this morning!!haha

The Vag

Problem with Retin A is that is take weeks to kick in! The Benzamycin works overnight and it doesnt make you all red or prone to sunburns! It is summer after all do you want your skin to fall off the first trip to the beach??
    Benzamycin, you wont regret it.
    I should be more specific, this is for medium to mild zits. If you got tumors, goiters, and mega volcanoes then keep that shirt on!
    Please no tank tops !!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i'm going to the derm. tomorrow to hopefully get some accutane...from what i understand its the acne miracle drug...

accutane

Buddy, Accutane will F*%KS you up. Accutane makes things worse before they get better. It usually takes 4-6 months for it to work, if at all. I know acne. I had it bigtime plus my dad is a pharmacist. We went through everything. Accutane was the worst 6 months of my life zits like a mother f'er. What kind of acne are you complaining about???

Re: The Vag

Originally posted by Duckmanfoochew
    Problem with Retin A is that is take weeks to kick in! The Benzamycin works overnight and it doesnt make you all red or prone to sunburns! It is summer after all do you want your skin to fall off the first trip to the beach??
    Benzamycin, you wont regret it.
    I should be more specific, this is for medium to mild zits. If you got tumors, goiters, and mega volcanoes then keep that shirt on!
    Please no tank tops !!!
    Hey bro, im taking ur advise. I just ordered some Benzamycin. Im on my 3rd 30ml tube of Retin-A and its not getting rid of all of it. Its worked pretty good but not enough to satisfy me.

OG

nj juice is offline Member
    I dont know about you guys but ive found that most acne medications make shit worse before it gets any better. My remedy for acne is to go tanning at least E3D. Definately gives your skin a better looking appearance.

Slavetourmoma is offline New Member
    Where can I get this benzamycin?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Re: accutane

Buddy, Accutane will F*%KS you up.
    Not for me it didn't.

I've been fighting acne all my life. I've had it since 7th Grade, when I was 12 years old(I'm 17 now). I'm not talking about a few pimples here and there, I'm talking about acne as a genetic disease.

I used to use Retin-A(in fact still have a tube), I used to use over-the-counter medications...but nothing helped my insane acne.

Until my doctor put me on Accutane. Now, unfourtunately, I was too young to remember the exact doses he was giving me per day(although I do remember 2 different pills...one 10mg and another 30mg if I remember correctly). I do remember that I worked up in dosage SLOWLY.

Let me tell you, it worked. The only thing I experienced in terms of side effects was the lower back pain, which was a bitch(I was playing baseball at the time so I remember very distinctly). However, it was not crippling, it was just a nagging type of pain. Kinda like the day after you deadlift incorrectly, although that might not be a good analogy because that pain can vary a lot depending on how bad you injured yourself(obviously).

Bottom line: Don't rule out Accutane. I'm telling you from personal experience it worked wonders for me. Just make sure you work up in dosage, and you'll be fine.

This site might help: http://www.rocheusa.com/products/accutane/

Peace.

What about tetricyclin? (sp)

Re: accutane

Buddy, Accutane will F*%KS you up. Accutane makes things worse before they get better. It usually takes 4-6 months for it to work, if at all. I know acne. I had it bigtime plus my dad is a pharmacist. We went through everything. Accutane was the worst 6 months of my life zits like a mother f'er. What kind of acne are you complaining about???
    bro, out of like 30-40 people i have talked to about accutane (on the net and in person), you are probably the second one to say its so horrible, hell, my dermatologist took it years ago and all of his kids have taken it.......no offense, but i refuse to believe that....i guess i will let you know in 6 months

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    i have went to the doctor and i use a oral erythromycin antibac to help and also two topicals use retin-a and benzoyl peroxide 8% those will definitly clear you up and for the ladys make your skin look younger. One drawback is the redness but it goes away if you use sunblock alot while in the sun

Tetricycline doesn't work?

Originally posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Tetricycline doesn't work?
    not really for me...i helped the acne heal a little quicker, but thats it....not anything compared to Accutane, from what i here...of course accutane is NOT an anti-biotic like tetracycline, so they are different in that aspect...i think doxycicline (sp?) is one of the better anti-biotics i have tried...

pump24 is offline New Member
    Doc gave me accutane @ 16. Worked wonders. Three years off an still very few zits if any. However, I'm not sure if results will be consistent with cycle.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you may have feliculitis which is a skin infection that will spread somewhat... your derm might give you an anti-bitotic like cephlaxin (brand name kefelex) that would clear it up if the retin-a isn;t helping.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    I take minocycline... problem is it's an antibiotic and that's not too good... and I wake up with stomach cramps and they gave me a seizure due to excessive sunlight exposure and I was baked out in the sun... yeah not great...

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Yeah tetracycline is suppose to prevent. Kill the bacteria not treat. Retin-A is suppose to treat. I have a prescription for both. Retin-A works wonders. Just make to sure apply everyday.

Power

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    I personally had terrible acne when i was 16 and 17 years old, my mom used to force me to get facials, etc. Never got on accutane but junior year my gf got me into tanning. I did the stand up beds and soon enough my face acne seemed to just move to my upper back. Sure 2 years later I dont get much face zits now but my back still has some. Thats what small shirts are for, let the muscles bulge out and hide the pimples haha

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

That website might be of some help.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Duckmann obv has no clue what he is talking about in reference to accutane.

4-6 months to work if at all?

Yeah right.

Take 50 mg a day for a 200lb person and after a month you will be clear. Now you need to take it for about 4 months straight for it to close up the oil glands, but after that you should be good for a long while.

But you have to take it for that amount of time straight for it to work properly even if your skin clears up sooner. If you do that sometimes it lasts for years.

But it does work and all that other topical stuff is useless.

Thread Information