Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

injectable dbol - usage?

I have a good amount of injectable dbol . How do you use this stuff? I believe it's the same chemical structure as the oral with 17-AA. But do you inject it on a daily basis? I don't believe I am going to use it but I have a friend who is interested. I'm too worried about hairloss of course. I've used oral dbol as a jumpstart to a long ester cycle in the past. Do you jump with the injectable as well? I understand to use it with test.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Injectable dbol is still short half-life and will still need to be administered ED...or even 2-3x/ed if you're concerned about serum level stability.

Yes, it's basically the same chemical structure as oral dbol minus the 17 alpha alkylation, and then suspended to make it injectable.

IMO, it isn't worth all the jabs unless you are very self-contientious about the use of oral 17aa steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Injectable dbol is still short half-life and will still need to be administered ED...or even 2-3x/ed if you're concerned about serum level stability.

Yes, it's basically the same chemical structure as oral dbol minus the 17 alpha alkylation, and then suspended to make it injectable.

IMO, it isn't worth all the jabs unless you are very self-contientious about the use of oral 17aa steroids.
    Hmmm, I was under the impression that it was still alkylated at C17 in the injectable form? Maybe I'm thinking of Retrovit-B but this isn't that. No red look with B12, just cottonseed oil with suspened dbol.

I could be wrong about the 17aa, I thought about it, but it doesn't make sense to have the compound remain 17aa'd if it is going to be injected, as the method of absorption is completely different than if administered orally.

I'll look into it quick...I may have to correct me previous statement.

You are correct SJ, the injectable dbol is in fact 17aa, however, it is not suspended in cottonseed oil, but rather in PEG solvent, which makes injections quite painful, hence the reason you don't hear of much use of the injectable version.

The injectable version can be taken orally as well, being the 17aa remains in place.

Sorry about my initial post. I stand corrected.

If I was you, I wouldn't bother with the shit. As you stated, I would pawn it off on your friend. If you do decide to run it, take it orally. If the taste is too much to bare, find a way to help mask the taste or cap the shit, which could be a real hassle IMO.

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member

IMO, it isn't worth all the jabs unless you are very self-contientious about the use of oral 17aa steroids.
    I have always thought the same about inj D-Bol having no 17aa.

I found inj D-Bol a very good chemi for stregnth gains (slightly better than oral version IMO) and made the most of it being ester free and site injected it all through out my course. Its a personal fave of mine and would use it again if i could get my paws on it! 1-2ml every 12 hours is the way to go IMO!

T

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_T_MC06

I found inj D-Bol a very good chemi for stregnth gains (slightly better than oral version IMO) and made the most of it being ester free and site injected it all through out my course. Its a personal fave of mine and would use it again if i could get my paws on it! 1-2ml every 12 hours is the way to go IMO!

T
    How was the pain factor?

T
    So were you rotating the delts, pecs, quads, glutes, etc? What was your protocol of injection. Every 12 hours sounds right. Damn, like prop but even more sticks.

The inj. D-Bol was virtualy painless compared to the test suspension when i used the combo for a site specific course a short while ago.

Other times i have used it it hasn't really bothered me either, but in saying that i look forward to doing jabs and rarely feel any discomfort.

T

You are correct SJ, the injectable dbol is in fact 17aa, however, it is not suspended in cottonseed oil, but rather in PEG solvent, which makes injections quite painful, hence the reason you don't hear of much use of the injectable version.

The injectable version can be taken orally as well, being the 17aa remains in place.

Sorry about my initial post. I stand corrected.

If I was you, I wouldn't bother with the shit. As you stated, I would pawn it off on your friend. If you do decide to run it, take it orally. If the taste is too much to bare, find a way to help mask the taste or cap the shit, which could be a real hassle IMO.
    Thanks for the research bro. I couldn't find much on it in profiles and I'm just too tired to go hunting on the net tonight. I'll get some more info tomorrow on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Thanks for the research bro. I couldn't find much on it in profiles and I'm just too tired to go hunting on the net tonight. I'll get some more info tomorrow on it.
    I looked it up in one of my books...the info I got is actually based on the Reforvit, but you said that this isn't what you have, so who knows.
    Last edited by shrpskn; 01-10-2007 at 05:46 AM.

I looked it up in one of my books...the info I got is actually based on the Retrovit-B, but you said that this isn't what you have, so who knows.

Exactly, retrovit-B is usually the only injectbable dbol that I could find data on. But I know I've read about this other injectable dbol I have now on other forums. I just need to farm some data. This is my first time back on AR in 3 months. I gotta lot of catching up to do.

^^ Let us know what you find out about what you have...I'd like to hear if it is any different than the Reforvit...maybe post up a pic in the pics forum too?
    Last edited by shrpskn; 01-10-2007 at 05:46 AM.

The site specific course i used was also a short heavy cycle lasting 30 days.

In the AM of day 1 i would shoot left bi (1ml D-bol + 1ml suspension)
    In the PM of day 1 i would shoot right bi (same mix)

Day two was same time schedule and mix but tricep shots

Day 3 Delts AM and PM

Day 4 Traps AM and PM

(After day 12 i dropped the trap shots and just used the 3 day rotation)

Training had to be altered so that bodyparts were given enough time to rest after inj.

Followed this protocol for 30 days with a couple of other chemi's mixed in here and there (can't remeber exactly as i havn't got my cycle diary with me)and was seriously impressed with results.

Quoted from our friend Anthony Roberts:

http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php
    Well, first off, it´s usually found in pill form, though it can be found as an injectable also (Under the Trade name: Reforvit-B, which is 25mgs of methandrostenolone mixed with B-vitamins). It is a 17aa steroid, which means it has been altered at the 17th Carbon position, to survive its´ first pass through your liver, and make it into your blood stream.

Quoted from our friend Anthony Roberts:

http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php
    Well, first off, it´s usually found in pill form, though it can be found as an injectable also (Under the Trade name: Reforvit-B, which is 25mgs of methandrostenolone mixed with B-vitamins). It is a 17aa steroid, which means it has been altered at the 17th Carbon position, to survive its´ first pass through your liver, and make it into your blood stream.
    I stand corrected, well found bro!

T

The site specific course i used was also a short heavy cycle lasting 30 days.

In the AM of day 1 i would shoot left bi (1ml D-bol + 1ml suspension)
    In the PM of day 1 i would shoot right bi (same mix)

Day two was same time schedule and mix but tricep shots

Day 3 Delts AM and PM

Day 4 Traps AM and PM

(After day 12 i dropped the trap shots and just used the 3 day rotation)

Training had to be altered so that bodyparts were given enough time to rest after inj.

Followed this protocol for 30 days with a couple of other chemi's mixed in here and there (can't remeber exactly as i havn't got my cycle diary with me)and was seriously impressed with results.
    You dance with the devil...hehe... thanks bro. Good log off memory.

You dance with the devil...hehe... thanks bro. Good log off memory.
    Dance with the devil?

T

redcell is offline Junior Member
    I just read a article in the newest edition of Muscular Development. Somebody asked Dave Palumbo, the "anabolic freak," what his top 5 favorite steroids are. Number 3, he said, was liquid dianabol . He said he loved it because of the strength gains, less side effects, and easier on the liver. He also said he would inject 40 or 50 mg EOD. Thats the first I have ever read in a magazine from anyone using it. His number 1 steroid was test E or C. Number 2 was tren acetate. 4 was EQ, 5 was Deca

Dance with the devil?

T
    Hehe, I was just thinking about past prop cycles where you get the stick everyday. But now twice with dbol and you LIKE it. haha... I thought that was funny...

I don't mind sticking myself but constant sticks with low gauge needles becomes a daily event. I'm use to multiple slin sticks with GH or lr3igf-1 but that needle is so small.

Damn, I have no problem getting poked twice a day for 3-4 weeks to jump my cyp/deca cycle. I just got to factor in the effect it may have my hairline. My buddy who is a competitive BB said dbol never gives him hairloos probs, just a-bomb and other harsh compounds.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    i have a sh!!t load of injectable i was going to pawn off, but im almost out of orals.so you guys are saying i can drink the injectable?

goose is offline Banned
    Hmmm, I was under the impression that it was still alkylated at C17 in the injectable form? Maybe I'm thinking of Retrovit-B but this isn't that. No red look with B12, just cottonseed oil with suspened dbol.

Yes it`s still alkylated at C17.

Quote Originally Posted by wes cst rydr
    i have a sh!!t load of injectable i was going to pawn off, but im almost out of orals.so you guys are saying i can drink the injectable?
    Yes, it can be administered orally but will taste like shit.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    There is a reputable Mexican lab that makes liquid d-bol now. It comes in a blue/yellow box. It is not reforvit-b. It is a vet grade and comes in tabs or injectable. I have some of the injectable, but have not run a cycle on it. I would suggest drinking it if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by redcell
    I just read a article in the newest edition of Muscular Development. Somebody asked Dave Palumbo, the "anabolic freak," what his top 5 favorite steroids are. Number 3, he said, was liquid dianabol. He said he loved it because of the strength gains, less side effects, and easier on the liver. He also said he would inject 40 or 50 mg EOD. Thats the first I have ever read in a magazine from anyone using it. His number 1 steroid was test E or C. Number 2 was tren acetate. 4 was EQ, 5 was Deca
    Did he eleborate on "less side effects"? Does he mean less bloat and agression? More strength gains maybe like test suspension? I'm curious. Can you link that article? Thanks.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    Yes, it can be administered orally but will taste like shit.
    ill let you know how it tastes in a week.

IFR
    IFR is offline Associate Member
    I inject reforvit-b 5 days a week during my first six weeks of a cycle. Yes it is painful but I opt for it this way rather than drink it.

Thread Information