gdahustla is offline New Member

Dianabol - would like advice for first ever cycle

I am 30yrs old, 5ft7", 9st. I have been bodybuilding on and off for 14 years with limited results. When I was 16 (7.5 stones at the time) i began training all wrong and was lifting twice a day for hours on end thinking I would become like Arnold the harder i worked. At the time I got a myself a body definition similar to Bruce Lee that I was proud of but I just needed it to get bigger which was always my problem. I have a very high metabolism and I can eat cream cakes and chocolate all day and never really put on a bit of fat.

Anyway after I got married and settled down I started eating properly and sleeping well every day. I began my bodybuilding again and this time did much better as after much research(internet armed this time round) and testing realised that less is more in my case. I trained 3 times a week, one day on and one day off and got myself up to the 9st that i am now.

Five years later I still tarain but cant get past the 9st barrier so have now decided to take a Dianabol cycle to break through to the next barrier of growth. My goal eventually is to get to 10.5 stone of pure muscle and then maintaining it through regular excercise and eating well with no more drugs. I dont want my steroid use to become a full lifestyle change that lasts forever.

I eat 4 small meals a day at the moment and have 2 protien shakes daily. All excess food seems to go in and out of me straight away. A bit weird I know but I did a digestion test with my wife where I ate some sweetcorn and 20 min later went for a poo and it had the corn in it. Thats why its hard for me to over-eat as it becomes pointless and counter productive. I have tried all these eating suppliments like Black Hole/Digest All and Grub On but none seem to work on me.

My current training regeime is:
    Monday - Legs/Abs
    Wednesday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
    Friday - Biceps/Back/Forearms
    Saturday - Light Cardio

I aim to take 4 x 5mg of Dianabol daily over 4-6 weeks. I will spread this out throughout the day from morning to night with each meal.
    I limit my training sessions to one hour so I dont over do it for my body size. As i understand as a skinny guy one hour of working my arse off will make me grow and Iv had the best results of my life using this method.

Is Dianabol good as a starter steroid ? I do not want to do any jabs at this point in time.
    Does the above 20mg a day dosage seems ok for my size and should I increase it as the weeks go on?

As far as PCT is concerned I understand I can start 24hrs after I come off my Dianabol cycle. Does this sound right?

For PCT I have done a fair bit of research but am unsure of doses for my body size.

My PCT will consist of Armidex (l-dex) , Nolva (Tamoxifen ) and Clomid but and unsure of the doses daily and how long to do PCT for so would like some advice on this.

As far as ratios of the above are concerned I have read that the equivelent of the below will be a good ratio:
    Armidex (l-dex) 0.25mg ed
    Nolva (Tamoxifen) 20mg ed
    Clomid 100mg ed

Not sure if this is ok for my body size or too much of each?

I was going to run the above for 3 weeks PCT. Is this too short or too long? Please advise.
    Last edited by gdahustla; 08-17-2010 at 04:01 AM.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I dont recommend dbol only for any cycles.

What does your diet look like in detail?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As said Dbold alone is not good.

You had a fast motabalism because you where working out 4 hrs a day 2x a day, anyone can eat anything and not gain weight doing that.

You cant get past the 9 stones because your diet is still not correct. You are not eating enough. One of the sayings her is if you want to be 10 stones you have to eat like you are 10 stones (varied for your weight).

You need to visit our diet section. Study it, figure out a good diet for you. #1 learn to eat 6 or more times ever day not including shakes. Not SMALL meals but enough to equal 1.5 - 2 grams of protein for your body weight or you wont grow like you want. You need around 3500-4000 calories every day (approximately).

Before considering doing any AAS/Steroids you will get a lot more benefits out of correcting your diet first.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    9 stone, thats 126 pounds right?

As G4R asked......show us the diet please.

At that body weight, doing a cycle will get you nothing.....even more so on a Dianabol only cycle, you will not be able to hold any gains Bro.

Really, you can gain 50 lean pounds easy with the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    9 stone, thats 126 pounds right?

As G4R asked......show us the diet please.

At that body weight, doing a cycle will get you nothing.....even more so on a Dianabol only cycle, you will not be able to hold any gains Bro.

Really, you can gain 50 lean pounds easy with the diet.
    Holly crap, 126 lbs? Ohhh yeah, you need to learn to eat.

BTW you should be able to get to 13 stones before considering ever doing any AAS 100% naturally with a good diet and exercise. Yes it will take you a couple years but who cares. You will have zero chance of side effects, no water weight gains, no worries about loosing what you have gained because it will be all natural.

Now go eat then read the diet section and go eat again.

My diet:
    Breakfast - Protein shake and a cheese and tomato baguette most mornings
    Lunch - Meat and veg filled baguette or rice with chicken or beef
    Dinner - Full balanced meal consisting of carbs/meat and vegatables eg caserole with potatos. we have a well balanced daily diet
    Late Evening snack - either another portion of dinner or similar
    Before bed - Another protein shake

I do not eat deep fried food or crappy takeaways like Mcdonalds. I dont like crisps or chocolates or sweet things really. Im very healthy and athletically fit really and have a very toned well shaped body I think. I just want the whole lot to get a bit bigger. I dont plan to become Arnold and am fed up of over forcefeeding myself.

One of my ex skinny friends started with dianabols and had some good results just eating what he normally did and regular training. After water loss hed put on 1/2 stone of pure muscle in 4 weeks and didnt even do any PCT at the time as he was young and ignorant at the time. Hes huge now and on all sort of injections now and is trying to get me to inject but im keeping away from that untill i get a bit of steroid experience.

I know I can't eat more normally as im at my eating peak and have tried so many ways to eat more but it makes me wrench and want to vomit so wont forcefeed. My friend told be that i train well and hard and should but on some nice enough gains even though ill get loads of water retention and the dianabols will make me starving like ive never felt before so im eager to get started on them, hence the advice as I dont want to go mad and mess up my body without the proper mid cycle products to help stop/lower water retention and the correct PCT for my body size.

Dont force feed yourself, learn to eat more often, not more at one sitting. Dont get stuffed just make sure you are never hungry and gradually eat a little more. As you grow size your body will naturally require more food/energy.

You are tired of it because you aren't doing it right still.

Your posted diet SUCKs. LOL Star breakfast with 6 eggs (4 whites only, 2 whole) and 1/2 cut oats/oatmeal. You dont have to eat them both at the exact same time. Eat it as you can. Work your way up to 8 eggs, toast, 1/2 cups oats, banana.

Lunch should be 1 skinless boneless chicken breast, vegetables, sweat potato. Another chicken breast sometime in the day and more more, more. 6 meals not counting any shakes or snacks.

You are eating like you want to loose weight, that's why you cant gain. Visit the diet section. Post what you did here and see what help you get. Start reading there also.
    I dont want to look like Arnold either (that's a lie) but I want to look/be the best I can. It all takes time. I have been at it almost 3 years and it will be a couple more until I reach my goal.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-17-2010 at 04:51 AM.

I have read quite a few posts about skinny people using dianabols to kickstart their weight gain. After all it increases muscle tissue building speed so if I train hard as normal I should put on some weight even after water retention. Iv spent years trying to put on weight the right way but it just doesnt happen to me so im definetely taking the steroid path now. A fair few of my friends started like me and their either huge or just a decent size now after stopping the roids so it my path now. I literally feel that iv tried everthing and this is my last shot at putting on weight before i get too old.

As far as my eating goes, trust me I worked on my appetite for years and had appointments with all kinds of dietitions and it never works for me. Im pretty much doing what they say and they tell me im healthy and have nothing to worry about. They just recommend I keep up what im doing and excercise regularly.

Will the dianabols incease my appetite like iv been lead to believe?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Ok, I understand what you are saying. Before we discuss the steroids though, please show me in detail what these dieticians told you to eat (how many meals, portion sizes, types of foods, etc). I know you say you are going the steroid route, but for my sake, just humor me with this info please.

With what you posted so far either you are not following what your dietitians told you to do or they are just idiots.
    You have to understand that they may not understand your goals. You are healthy for a long distance marathon runner or biker but for someone who wants some size you are not. Some dietitians just can not get that through there heads. They think less is more.

You have spent years trying the wrong things. Maybe not your fault but it was still wrong. Why not spend a little time trying the right things?

To old? I learned how to eat FINALLY when I turned 45. I wish I found out 20+ years earlier but it's never to late. I am in better shape now than I was at 25. See my avatar? No it's not me yet... I have another year, 2 at the max and it will be but Im really not that far off. Here is me now, almost 48.

Yeah I still have work to do, that's why I said another year at least.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-17-2010 at 05:19 AM.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    i never really got a bang out of dbol . all i really got out of it was B-acne. i can take one dbol and my back breaks out like bubble wrap and takes three months to clear back up from it.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Yeah I still have work to do, that's why I said another year at least.
    if your like that year round your diet is good. looks like you have good year round tone and striations.

g4r,

Ok the dietitians have spoken to me after i was refered by a doctor for my lack of weight and weight gain issues which depress the hell out of me because i work so hard at it like everthing else i do. I am diagnosed as having Thalassemia trait blood disorder which means my red blood cells are much much smaller than normal people which may add to the effect. I take special high dose iron pills that are supposed to increase my appetite the doctors say but it makes no difference i feel.

All my dietitians do is ask me what I would eat on a daily basis and tell me thats fine and to keep it up. They recommend eating small portions 5-6 times a day but with me if i eat too small a portion it ends up filling me up for ages so prefer to eat a bigger portion where I force the last bit down me and eat 4 times a day which was the best way I found to keep my portions up and stay within my daily schedule of life. Im a busy boy and work very hard all the time so I dont have all the time in the world to just eat and eat every 2 hours like some of my friends even if i wanted to.

A friend of mine said eat every 2 hours and if I cant get a meal just eat 2 bananas but me trying to stuff down 2 bananas makes me wrench.

I know im going to start the Dianabol course just as a stated even if i get limited results after water loss but at least ill lose the hype in my mind as I keep reading and hearing good things about Dianabol as a novice to roids and me being skinny anyway. All im looking for really is some advice to keep myself from any harm as my friends are nuts and all want to be as big as Arnold was but is not my goal. Iv been told ill get addcited and want to next add a bit here and a bit there and before i know it , it my life. Im a strong minded person

I just want the know what will help with water retention during my cycle?
    Whether my PCT is ok and the amounts of each i should be taking for my body size so I dont mess myself up and od on PCT.

Im major dissapointed about my size and im ready to do anything to get out of this skinny dudes body.
    Last edited by gdahustla; 08-17-2010 at 06:23 AM.

I forgot to mention. B12 increases your appetite. Either get some sub-lingual B12 or get injections. Injections are best and quickest.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBird View Post
    if your like that year round your diet is good. looks like you have good year round tone and striations.
    Thanks, yeah that is pretty much me year round or at least as of a few months ago but I like to think it's still a work in progress and constantly improving, adding size and loosing body fat, getting lean. It's a slow steady gain. Not looking for any over night changes. Long term gains are better than short term. You tend to loose the short term gains/boost. It's a lifestyle not a fad.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 08-17-2010 at 07:21 PM.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know that many steroids increase your red blood cell count...I am guessing this would be bad thing for you.

I just found this site http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfri...om/index.php#1

I would drop an thread there and see what people in the know have to say....

BTW...your diet is really lacking

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Thanks, yeah that is pretty much me year round or at least as of a few months ago but I like to think it's still a work in progress and constantly improving, adding size and loosing body fat, getting lean. It's a slow steady gain. Not looking for any over night changes. Long term gains are better than short term. You tend to loose the short term gains/boost. It's a lifestyle not a fraud.
    well said.

Thanks for the link Terraj, ill definetely check it out.

I think T-bol is my best bet for gain as i work hard and that should increase my strength. I find whenever i can lift more weight than before i am always staving and eat loads. I was increasing the weight for eg biceps by 1kg each week or 2 until i reached a point where i found i was at a standstill and my apetite was just maintaining my weight and keeping me ripped. Im going to relook over my training regieme as well to see if there are better methods for my size. At the moment eg if im doing a flat barbell chest press I have a warm up set of 10 reps. Then I lift a set of the heaviest weight i can lift comfortably for 8 reps and then then another set of as many as I can lift for as many reps as I can which is usually around 6. I will fail halfway through the 7th rep. I use the same weight the next week but this time on the 3rd set if i can lift 9 of that weight I know its time to up the weight and the same thing again with a heavier weight so I fail halfway through the 7th rep of the 3rd set. Then i keep going until im strong enough to lift 8 or 9 of that weight comfortably in the 3rd set. Thats how i put on just under a stone in a year but iv hit a standstill. Anyway im rambling so ill save it for a workout thread. Anyway thanks for the help

Thread Information