extatic is offline New Member

Ordered Clen/T3 To Aus - Good sign?

Your item cleared customs in AUSTRALIA at 3:37 pm on September 07, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    Where do you check your tracking info? I dont think i got an email about my stuff ever being shipped.

GTX
    GTX is offline New Member
    Nice, i plan on getting some clen into aus aswell, did u get EMS the express shipping or priority?

stewiessexyparties,

I sent an email to [email protected], quoted my order number and requested my USPS tracking number. They promptly sent the tracking number to me and checked it here:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

When i entered my tracking number i got the following message:

Your item cleared customs in AUSTRALIA at 3:37 pm on September 07, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    GTX,

I only had one option to choose from when i purchased my chemicals, it was the USPS - Priority Mail International $30.

Even though it says passed through customs, im not 100% sure.. guess its just paranoia.

GTX
    How long ago was the purchase?
    Im thinking about buying Clen from them aswell, but priority takes forever, i bought ephedrine 3-4 weeks ago, and it still isnt here yet.
    Oh btw, it'll prolly come in 2moro, i recently got something in, and i had something like that, it's being sent to the "delivery unit"

I made the purchase on the 3rd GTX, which means they must have shipped the products straight away and was delivered over the weekend.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    i think thats means you got it.

GTX
    I purchased something on the 14th of August, and it's still not here yet.
    Thank u 4 ur reply, im going to get the Clenbluterol, Taurine and Letrozole now.

Regards
    Last edited by GTX; 09-08-2010 at 04:12 AM.

Choppers is offline Associate Member
    no it doesn't mean it got through. Mine said the same thing and took about 3 months to appear afterwards. I admit most seem to have got through in far less time but don't assume it has been released to Australia Post just yet (it may be out to one side and investigated)

good luck regardless.

haha way to kill my spirits

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GTX View Post
    I purchased something on the 14th of August, and it's still not here yet.
    Thank u 4 ur reply, im going to get the Clenbluterol, Taurine and Letrozole now.

Regards

btw, Letrozole doesn't make you grow taller

-M.F

GTX
    So did you receive it today ?
    I already purchased the Clen , Taurine and Letrozole , so we'll see how it goes.

I got my package this morning !

GTX, may I ask why you are getting letrozole ? Just curious mate

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    What was the point of the post?Its obvious that your product was released by customs

What was the point of your post? Any excuse to get your post count up?

GTX
    Hi !
    Thats great news, looks like AR-r int, shipping is fast, i was curios because i bought something on the 14th of Aug and it still hasnt arrived yet, only to find out, that it wasnt even posted, even tho i got a tracking number that said it was posted, i just checked USPS tacking again, and that specific package has been sent out TODAY, it says it was sent on the 22 of Aug, then i checked again today, and its been sent on the 8th of Sept, so hopefully that package gets here aswell.
    Anyways, as too the Letrozole , well yes i do plan on getting taller with it.
    Im 18, and my growth plates are still open, i had a few x=rays and tests taken and my bone age is a little over 14 under 15, my growth plates are still open, and i plan on using Letrozole, to help me achieve a final adult height.
    The other tests that were taken, was that i was GH deficient, the endocrologist said it was not enough of a deficiency to run HGH.
    The GHRP2 that ar-r.com is selling looks very promising, but i picked up something else, GHenerate and IGH1, instead for the GH issue.
    dw i know how to use it, i've been looking and researching on Letrozole for a few months now, im 5'5 and pretty small for my age, considering everyone around me is 5"11+.

P.S
    If you guys know where to get.
    Methylprotodioscin
    dimethylicaritin
    hexarelin

then please PM me .

Regards
    Last edited by GTX; 09-08-2010 at 08:22 PM.

Hi !
    Thats great news, looks like AR-r int, shipping is fast, i was curios because i bought something on the 14th of Aug and it still hasnt arrived yet, only to find out, that it wasnt even posted, even tho i got a tracking number that said it was posted, i just checked USPS tacking again, and that specific package has been sent out TODAY, it says it was sent on the 22 of Aug, then i checked again today, and its been sent on the 8th of Sept, so hopefully that package gets here aswell.
    Im 18, and my growth plates are still open, i had a few x=rays and tests taken and my bone age is a little over 14 under 15, my growth plates are still open, and i plan on using Letrozole, to help me achieve a final adult height.
    The other tests that were taken, was that i was GH deficient, the endocrologist said it was not enough of a deficiency to run HGH.
    The GHRP2 that ar-r.com is selling looks very promising, but i picked up something else, GHenerate and IGH1, instead for the GH issue.
    dw i know how to use it, i've been looking and researching on Letrozole for a few months now, im 5'5 and pretty small for my age, considering everyone around me is 5"11+.

P.S
    If you guys know where to get.
    Methylprotodioscin
    dimethylicaritin
    hexarelin

then please PM me .

Regards
    Good luck GTX, hope your shit arrives soon. I'm really impressed by the process and shipping time - especially for international.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebb View Post
    What was the point of the post?Its obvious that your product was released by customs
    The reason for making this thread was to get some feedback from members who may have received a similar message from USPS but may have still had complications with receiving their goods.

Obviously you failed to read the other posts, 6 posts above you Choppers explained that even though the site says it passed Customs, doesn't mean it will go through.

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by extatic View Post
    What was the point of your post? Any excuse to get your post count up?
    everybody knows 90% and stuff of ar-r stuff gets into aus.

So woopee your stock came in.

Walnutz is offline Member

Where did you ever get the idea that letrozole will help you grow taller??? Or is this something new that I've missed?

stewiessexyparties is offline Junior Member
    My stuff got in too second time lucky. Clen and 2 lots of keto.
    Letro making you taller? First time I heard that one. I just use it to clear up gyno.

footyfan12 is offline New Member
    hey did ur clen get through thinking about doing the same>> if it has was it quality stuff ??

Thread Information