.STEELERS vs BROWNS.....one more time????

.....if the jets win (jets are killing the packers) and it looks that way the freakin browns are in the playoffs...1st time in how many yrs???..the browns will have to come to the blast furnace in PITTSBURGH to play...

.....yea its on.........

Ocnorb36 is offline Junior Member
    Careful what you wish for Mr Phatt Ass. Cleveland's two games were both decided by a field goal in the last minute and one of those in OT. For Pittsburg to beat Cleveland 3 times it is going to take a stellar defensive effort to contain the suddenly hot William Green. Consider too a defense that stopped Vick and the Falcons on the one yard line with everything on the line 4 times and Pitt running without the Bus (don't care what you say, he can score). Pittsburg disapoints again in the playoffs with a 5 point loss in the "blast furnance". Oakland (whom I hate) in the Superbowl against Philly (if Mcnabb is truly healthy).

OCNORB36 i knoooow...i knoooow

.i watched both browns/steeler games ..and i gotta admit that was an impressive goal line stand against atlanta..with these games you gotta alomst throw away all the stats, all points take/givin, the past history and just play straight up, heads up football...its gonna be a tough game.i kinda wonder why the browns are getting 8 points right off the bat..whoever owns the ball i think will win the game (time of possesion)..and true green is running real impressive lately but can he repeat his performance???time will tell........ phatty out

YEEEEEEEA YEEEEEAAAAAA YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA

......AWW HELLLLLLLLLLL YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    The playoff game this afternoon definately surpased my expectations or what kind of game I thought it would be.....a pretty gutsy performance by both QB's

Thread Information